Small Reveals, Including One That's Too Small!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I've picked up a few small items from PCE and the outlets, anyone what to see what I got? :graucho:

Last edited:

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Here's my favorite. I was at the outlets in Aurora IL last night and I picked up a few items. This was in clearance for $66.49 (MSRP = $198). It is the Cashmere Classic Legacy Striped Scarf 83106 MTI. I believe that it is a boutique item not MFF, correct?

It's soft and beautiful!

Attachments

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
Here's my favorite. I was at the outlets in Aurora IL last night and I picked up a few items. This was in clearance for $66.49 (MSRP = $198). It is the Cashmere Classic Legacy Striped Scarf 83106 MTI. I believe that it is a boutique item not MFF, correct?

It's soft and beautiful!
Beautiful!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I can't believe you found the reindeer. They are on ebay for over $80! Love the scarf too!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
That's all I bought at the women's outlet, although they had loads of fobs that I wanted but I did my best to resist.

Over at the men's outlet they had a big selection of fabulous FP delete bags and accessories including bleeckers, legacy, transatlantic, Hugo Guiness and more!

The reason I went to the outlet last night was because they were holding a burgandy bleecker luggage tag to match my recently purchased Bleecker Utility Tote.

They had several of the utility totes in clearance, including the burgandy, and after I saw them together I decided that I wanted some contrast.

I tried several colors including hunter green, black, tan, and others. I finally decided to get the mustard-colored tag MBK SM Luggage Tag; YLW/F 61921 APW. It was only $10.49 (MSRP = $48).

I have also included a couple of pics of the tag on my burgandy utility tote, with and without flash.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mama20

Oct 16, 2012
That's all I bought at the women's outlet, although they had loads of fobs that I wanted but I did my best to resist.

Over at the men's outlet they had a big selection of fabulous FP delete bags and accessories including bleeckers, legacy, transatlantic, Hugo Guiness and more!

The reason I went to the outlet last night was because they were holding a burgandy bleecker luggage tag to match my recently purchased Bleecker Utility Tote.

They had several of the utility totes in clearance including the burgandy, and after I compared te tag to it I decided I wanted some contrast.

I tried several colors including hunter green, black, tan, and others. I finally decided to get the mustard-colored tag MBK SM Luggage Tag; YLW/F 61921 APW. It was only $10.49 (MSRP = $48).

I have also included a couple of pics of the tag on my burgandy utility tote, with and without flash.
Love the contrast! I need a men's outlet near by!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I also bought the Boston Terrier fob at the men's outlet for no specific reason other than it is cute! I got it for $16.80, is it an MFF item? The receipt lists the MSRP as $48 but I never trust that on MFF items.

Here are a few pics of the Terrrier KR, Silver 62436 SLV

Attachments

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I love the mustard with the burgundy. It really stands out nicely! I love everything that you found. I want that scarf! Looks so cozy!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
The last item is my PCE order. It was the most expensive small item and the one I am rather disappointed in now that I see it IRL.

I have a pet rabbit and I love bunnies so I ordered the silver and pave crystal rabbit necklace. I could tell that it was small from the pictures, but it is much smaller than I realized. It's really rather tiny.

Here are some pics of the STG Rabbit Necklace 96529 sv/sv. The MSRP is $98 but it was $73.50 with PCE. I have included some pics next to a dime so you can see the size.

It's pretty but tiny and kind of expensive ($80 with tax) so I may return it. I guess there is no pleasing me when it comes to coach jewelry. I didn't like the Tony Duquette pieces because they were too big and now this one is too small!

Attachments

Last edited: