~Small Reveals for me and Big a One For Mom~

Your items are lovely. I love your Agenda! And that bag for your Mom...Wow! How happy and proud you must be to celebrate her, and you're right, a mom is special but a Loving Grandma is God's greatest gift to children And their parents! My mom used to say, it's better to give than to receive. How right she was! Congrats and enjoy all of your new beauties. Happy birthday to your Mom!

Love your new goodies :smile: Congrats!

Thanks again!!!! [emoji1][emoji1]

Your items are lovely. I love your Agenda! And that bag for your Mom...Wow! How happy and proud you must be to celebrate her, and you're right, a mom is special but a Loving Grandma is God's greatest gift to children And their parents! My mom used to say, it's better to give than to receive. How right she was! Congrats and enjoy all of your new beauties. Happy birthday to your Mom!

Yes totally! She tells me the same thing all the time. I owe her more than any gift I can provide. She is the greatest!!! Thank you!!

beautiful LV's - congrats to you and mom!

Thank you!!!

Save the best for last. Here is my gift for my mom. She is wonderful, hardworking, best Nana to my children and she is beautiful! She was looking at other bags but this one made heart skip a beat!!!

Introducing her new Empreinte Montaigne in Terre!!!!
We are bag twins!!!
View attachment 2928586

What you wrote touched my heart; you are so blessed to be able to give your mom such a special gift. I can see you have a wonderful bond, and I hope she will enjoy the bag for years to come! Congratulations on all of your beautiful and very special purchases!!![emoji177]

WOW!!! I love everything. Congrats to you and your Mom

Thank you!!

you are a sweet daughter! i miss my mom even more right now :*( loveee my montaigne - hope shell love it too! now i need to get that key holder !

You are to sweet. Thank you! Yes get that key holder!!! More enabling!! [emoji1][emoji1]

Beautiful! Congrats to you and your mom. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. :smile:

Thank you very much!!!

What you wrote touched my heart; you are so blessed to be able to give your mom such a special gift. I can see you have a wonderful bond, and I hope she will enjoy the bag for years to come! Congratulations on all of your beautiful and very special purchases!!![emoji177]

Thank you!!! Yes we are very close. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. I love her so much.