Small reveal...

CaraL said:
Love the alexa in your pic :smile: this small buy has definitely got me hooked again, I'm already looking for the next!

So, first box...

Locked cosmetics purse in Fudge Glossy Buffalo

Lovely pouch. It is so easy to get hooked on mulberry! :smile:

Thanks all! Looking forward to using them with my bays tomorrow, weather permitting. The purse style is gorgeous, I really do love it. Just feels so classic. I have had the same Ted Baker purse for a few years now and it broke last week so I took it as a sign. When I looked at new ones the mulberry didn't work out as that much more so was a no brainer!

Thanks all! Looking forward to using them with my bays tomorrow, weather permitting. The purse style is gorgeous, I really do love it. Just feels so classic. I have had the same Ted Baker purse for a few years now and it broke last week so I took it as a sign. When I looked at new ones the mulberry didn't work out as that much more so was a no brainer!

Your purchases are lovely! Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was the purse? I'd like a mulberry purse and this is one of my favourites. Were there any other colours available?

Rachael.