Small reveal...

Daffydil

Feb 27, 2012
UK
Now I have seen your pictures it has made me really want a lovely purse like yours - and I would really love a new little kitten too!!

CaraL

Aug 24, 2012
High Peak
Thanks all! Looking forward to using them with my bays tomorrow, weather permitting. The purse style is gorgeous, I really do love it. Just feels so classic. I have had the same Ted Baker purse for a few years now and it broke last week so I took it as a sign. When I looked at new ones the mulberry didn't work out as that much more so was a no brainer!

Rachael25

O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
UK
Thanks all! Looking forward to using them with my bays tomorrow, weather permitting. The purse style is gorgeous, I really do love it. Just feels so classic. I have had the same Ted Baker purse for a few years now and it broke last week so I took it as a sign. When I looked at new ones the mulberry didn't work out as that much more so was a no brainer!

Your purchases are lovely! Hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was the purse? I'd like a mulberry purse and this is one of my favourites. Were there any other colours available?

Rachael.

dawnch

Dec 29, 2008
Gorgeous kitty, and purse/ pouch combo.

Mine cats are just as bad, especially the early morning wake ups!