Small PCE Goodies

Sep 5, 2011
Okay, first actual reveal of pics for me, using iPhone app so bear with me here :smile:. I've been collecting a lot of Coach, but I usually prefer to let others do the revealing and sit back and salivate over the pics. Anywho, PCE items (ordered 3, one is coming from Jax & isn't here yet), I went small this time around.

image-1143357423.jpg

Sep 5, 2011
Inside pics

image-3734613420.jpg

Bigger compartment

image-4096254911.jpg

Front smaller compartment.

I'm not sure I'm keeping this though. I love the style & colors (subtle) but it smells like beef jerky! No lie I opened the box & can't stand the smell. She's going to sit out on my balcony tonight to attempt to air out, but still even as I type this it's across the couch from me and I can smell it! Getting a headache, time to put on balcony...:

Sep 5, 2011
...back from balcony...

Item #2 Madison Mini Skinny in silver/blue green multi

Without flash

image-4097255547.jpg

With flash

image-1308757173.jpg

Inside

image-4034189943.jpg

I use a few different mini skinnies in my purses for bobby pins, jewelry, etc & haven't gotten a new one for quite some time actually and wanted something different to look at when I opened my purse. Loving the colors!

Sep 5, 2011
And last but not least a little "surprise" that was inside the mini skinny...

image-4241257272.jpg

....the security sensor!!!! I had to laugh because with my luck I would have had this go off in some completely random store and have no idea why, but then again good luck that I found it!!

More PCE to come from Jax later, but those are just the 2 small goodies I received today.

Chineka

O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
champagne_taste said:
Inside pics

Bigger compartment

Front smaller compartment.

I'm not sure I'm keeping this though. I love the style & colors (subtle) but it smells like beef jerky! No lie I opened the box & can't stand the smell. She's going to sit out on my balcony tonight to attempt to air out, but still even as I type this it's across the couch from me and I can smell it! Getting a headache, time to put on balcony...:

The inside color of the wallet is gorgeous.

champagne_taste said:
...back from balcony...

Item #2 Madison Mini Skinny in silver/blue green multi

Without flash

With flash

Inside

I use a few different mini skinnies in my purses for bobby pins, jewelry, etc & haven't gotten a new one for quite some time actually and wanted something different to look at when I opened my purse. Loving the colors!

Love the variety of colors. You can never have enough mini skinnies :smile:

Sep 5, 2011
Chineka said:
The inside color of the wallet is gorgeous.

Love the variety of colors. You can never have enough mini skinnies :smile:

You are absolutely right!! I hope the wristlet airs out being that it's not a really delicate fabric/color I was going to use it tomorrow evening when I go watch my bf race. That smell is still on my hands and stuck in my nose I think!

CDB3

Jun 13, 2011
Ooh, what's the item number on that sensor?? JK!! :biggrin:. I almost bought that same wristlet. I like the grey, especially with that gorgeous pink inside. Hope the smell goes away for you. And the mini is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Coachie3

purses=LOVE!!
Apr 30, 2012
And last but not least a little "surprise" that was inside the mini skinny...

View attachment 1800730

....the security sensor!!!! I had to laugh because with my luck I would have had this go off in some completely random store and have no idea why, but then again good luck that I found it!!

More PCE to come from Jax later, but those are just the 2 small goodies I received today.

Love your new goodies!! I had to laugh about the security sensor because i have had this happen to me so many times!! Congrats on your items.....that wristlet is so cute with the pink lining:smile: hope the beef jerky smell goes away so you can enjoy her!!

Sep 5, 2011
Ooh, what's the item number on that sensor?? JK!! :biggrin:. I almost bought that same wristlet. I like the grey, especially with that gorgeous pink inside. Hope the smell goes away for you. And the mini is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Item # 1 in a million! Lol. Glad I saw it! Going to check on the beef jerky wristlet now haha...hoping for good!