Small PCE Goodies

Sep 5, 2011
Okay, first actual reveal of pics for me, using iPhone app so bear with me here :smile:. I've been collecting a lot of Coach, but I usually prefer to let others do the revealing and sit back and salivate over the pics. Anywho, PCE items (ordered 3, one is coming from Jax & isn't here yet), I went small this time around.

image-1143357423.jpg

Inside pics

image-3734613420.jpg

Bigger compartment

image-4096254911.jpg

Front smaller compartment.

I'm not sure I'm keeping this though. I love the style & colors (subtle) but it smells like beef jerky! No lie I opened the box & can't stand the smell. She's going to sit out on my balcony tonight to attempt to air out, but still even as I type this it's across the couch from me and I can smell it! Getting a headache, time to put on balcony...:

...back from balcony...

Item #2 Madison Mini Skinny in silver/blue green multi

Without flash

image-4097255547.jpg

With flash

image-1308757173.jpg

Inside

image-4034189943.jpg

I use a few different mini skinnies in my purses for bobby pins, jewelry, etc & haven't gotten a new one for quite some time actually and wanted something different to look at when I opened my purse. Loving the colors!

And last but not least a little "surprise" that was inside the mini skinny...

image-4241257272.jpg

....the security sensor!!!! I had to laugh because with my luck I would have had this go off in some completely random store and have no idea why, but then again good luck that I found it!!

More PCE to come from Jax later, but those are just the 2 small goodies I received today.

champagne_taste said:
Inside pics

Bigger compartment

Front smaller compartment.

I'm not sure I'm keeping this though. I love the style & colors (subtle) but it smells like beef jerky! No lie I opened the box & can't stand the smell. She's going to sit out on my balcony tonight to attempt to air out, but still even as I type this it's across the couch from me and I can smell it! Getting a headache, time to put on balcony...:

The inside color of the wallet is gorgeous.

champagne_taste said:
...back from balcony...

Item #2 Madison Mini Skinny in silver/blue green multi

Without flash

With flash

Inside

I use a few different mini skinnies in my purses for bobby pins, jewelry, etc & haven't gotten a new one for quite some time actually and wanted something different to look at when I opened my purse. Loving the colors!

Love the variety of colors. You can never have enough mini skinnies :smile:

Chineka said:
The inside color of the wallet is gorgeous.

Love the variety of colors. You can never have enough mini skinnies :smile:

You are absolutely right!! I hope the wristlet airs out being that it's not a really delicate fabric/color I was going to use it tomorrow evening when I go watch my bf race. That smell is still on my hands and stuck in my nose I think!

Ooh, what's the item number on that sensor?? JK!! :biggrin:. I almost bought that same wristlet. I like the grey, especially with that gorgeous pink inside. Hope the smell goes away for you. And the mini is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

And last but not least a little "surprise" that was inside the mini skinny...

View attachment 1800730

....the security sensor!!!! I had to laugh because with my luck I would have had this go off in some completely random store and have no idea why, but then again good luck that I found it!!

More PCE to come from Jax later, but those are just the 2 small goodies I received today.

Love your new goodies!! I had to laugh about the security sensor because i have had this happen to me so many times!! Congrats on your items.....that wristlet is so cute with the pink lining:smile: hope the beef jerky smell goes away so you can enjoy her!!

Ooh, what's the item number on that sensor?? JK!! :biggrin:. I almost bought that same wristlet. I like the grey, especially with that gorgeous pink inside. Hope the smell goes away for you. And the mini is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Item # 1 in a million! Lol. Glad I saw it! Going to check on the beef jerky wristlet now haha...hoping for good!

LOL at the beef jerky smell...I hope that goes away so you can use that super cute wristlet! Love the Madison mini skinny too; the colors are so pretty! Congrats!