Small Pandora Magnolia

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Hi everyone!

I am afraid that I've discovered this lovely bag too late. I'm looking for this bag model and size and hope to be able to get intel from everyone here about this bag so it can finally be mine!

Thanks in advance!

I know how you feel! That's such a gorgeous print!!

I haven't seen a small one but I did see a medium and mini on eBay. Aspen16 was selling a medium size magnolia on eBay and that shop_authenticfashion4less has a mini magnolia. I don't have personal experience with either sellers but they have good reviews!

Good luck with your search!

Unfortunately this style is a little older, last Spring's I believe so I don't think you can find it in a department store...Maybe try an independent luxury goods boutique or consignment shops? It is a beautiful style, I have a printed small sized Pandora myself and I love it. Good luck to you!

Hi everyone!

I am afraid that I've discovered this lovely bag too late. I'm looking for this bag model and size and hope to be able to get intel from everyone here about this bag so it can finally be mine!

Thanks in advance!

I've seen them pop up on barneys.com in the past couple months. You could also try barneyswarehouse.com.

I managed to score great deals on the medium and mini in this print (from saks and barneys) since January. So it's doable with a little stalking... or perhaps I was just lucky.

Good luck with your search... it's such a great print!

I haven't seen a small one but I did see a medium and mini on eBay. Aspen16 was selling a medium size magnolia on eBay and that shop_authenticfashion4less has a mini magnolia. I don't have personal experience with either sellers but they have good reviews!

Thank you! I will check it out!

I've seen them pop up on barneys.com in the past couple months. You could also try barneyswarehouse.com.

I managed to score great deals on the medium and mini in this print (from saks and barneys) since January. So it's doable with a little stalking... or perhaps I was just lucky.

Good luck with your search... it's such a great print!
Thanks for the tip! I will be keeping my eyes peeled for it!

I found small pandora in magnolia

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-GIVENCH...184702?hash=item2eebf4cd3e:g:fQoAAOSwo3pWcqsf

Very reasonable price and looks great!