Small Pandora Magnolia

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I am afraid that I've discovered this lovely bag too late. I'm looking for this bag model and size and hope to be able to get intel from everyone here about this bag so it can finally be mine!

Thanks in advance!

2. I know how you feel! That's such a gorgeous print!!

I haven't seen a small one but I did see a medium and mini on eBay. Aspen16 was selling a medium size magnolia on eBay and that shop_authenticfashion4less has a mini magnolia. I don't have personal experience with either sellers but they have good reviews!

Good luck with your search!

3. Unfortunately this style is a little older, last Spring's I believe so I don't think you can find it in a department store...Maybe try an independent luxury goods boutique or consignment shops? It is a beautiful style, I have a printed small sized Pandora myself and I love it. Good luck to you!

4. I've seen them pop up on barneys.com in the past couple months. You could also try barneyswarehouse.com.

I managed to score great deals on the medium and mini in this print (from saks and barneys) since January. So it's doable with a little stalking... or perhaps I was just lucky.

Good luck with your search... it's such a great print!

5. Thank you! I will check it out!

6. Thanks for the tip! I will be keeping my eyes peeled for it!

7. I found small pandora in magnolia

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-GIVENCHY-Butterfly-print-Small-Pandora-Messenger-Shoulder-Bag-2290-/201527184702?hash=item2eebf4cd3e:g:fQoAAOSwo3pWcqsf

Very reasonable price and looks great!

8. Thanks so much!!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using PurseForum mobile app

9. I have this bag and i love it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice