Small or Medium Agenda in Mandarin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to get an agenda, but I can't decide if I want the small agenda or the medium agenda. I definitely want it in Epi-Leather Mandarin Orange color though. Is that even available? It's not available on elux, but I was thinking about checking normal stores.

Which size do you find the most comfortable to use? Are they very big and bulky?

2. I love the small agendas. I only have vernis, but I think Epi would be an excellent choice. Not sure if you can still find Mandarin try 1 800 vuitton and they'll let you know. I have seen them on ebay before.... good luck! good choice!

3. I would say medium. I have a kate spade agenda right now that's the size of the small one and it's too small for me. drives me nuts. i decided i wanted something for substantial and with more room to write everything down.

then again i use the zippy groom organzier for my wallet so i like bigger pieces.

4. Personally, I love Small Agenda...looks cute.
    But the Medium one would be easier to writh sth down.
    In my country, Thailand, there is no the Mandarin Epi Agenda at all :sad:
    I hope you find one soon!!!

5. I have the small mandarin epi agenda. I love it! I think I got the last one on eluxury (got it last week)!
    If you do a LOT of writing, it might be a little small. I use mine as a wallet, so it is perfect! I got the calender insert and some small plastic folder things from filofax.com for it.

6. I would recommend the medium size because it's really hard to write on the small agenda. The medium will be more practical :smile: I have the cerises agenda (small) & it's really tiny. It's nice if you are going to just use the small one as wallet.

7. I would get the medium.

8. I got the medium and I find even it is a bit small, next time I will get the even bigger one.

9. Definitely medium. It's so much easier to write in this one, though the small is really cute.

10. get the big one

11. i have the black epi in medium and it is a perfect size for me. it is easier to write in compared to the small one. go for the size that would work for you. good luck!