Small or Medium Agenda in Mandarin?

I would love to get an agenda, but I can't decide if I want the small agenda or the medium agenda. I definitely want it in Epi-Leather Mandarin Orange color though. Is that even available? It's not available on elux, but I was thinking about checking normal stores.

Which size do you find the most comfortable to use? Are they very big and bulky?

I love the small agendas. I only have vernis, but I think Epi would be an excellent choice. Not sure if you can still find Mandarin try 1 800 vuitton and they'll let you know. I have seen them on ebay before.... good luck! good choice!

I would say medium. I have a kate spade agenda right now that's the size of the small one and it's too small for me. drives me nuts. i decided i wanted something for substantial and with more room to write everything down.

then again i use the zippy groom organzier for my wallet so i like bigger pieces.

Personally, I love Small Agenda...looks cute.
But the Medium one would be easier to writh sth down.
In my country, Thailand, there is no the Mandarin Epi Agenda at all :sad:
I hope you find one soon!!!

I have the small mandarin epi agenda. I love it! I think I got the last one on eluxury (got it last week)!
If you do a LOT of writing, it might be a little small. I use mine as a wallet, so it is perfect! I got the calender insert and some small plastic folder things from filofax.com for it.

I would recommend the medium size because it's really hard to write on the small agenda. The medium will be more practical :smile: I have the cerises agenda (small) & it's really tiny. It's nice if you are going to just use the small one as wallet.