Small MP v. Pocket Satchel Size Compare

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am getting ready to sell my small MP b/c it is too small. :s Currently there is a pocket satchel in the same color (peacock) on ebay. I would love to know if the pocket satchel is larger (measurments say it is) & would work better for me in terms of size. The small MP is only a little too small & looks "stuffed" when I put all my things in it. I can't really edit what I carry any further or I would feel naked. :P So, I am hoping the pocket satchel will solve all these problems!

TIA!

2. I have the same problem with my small MP, my things barely fit (if I pack it just right). The pocket satchel works great for me. Everything fits easily with a little room to spare. If the small MP a little tight, I think the pocket satchel will be a great switch for you. :tup: The only complaint I have is that the satchel doesn't fit as comfortably on my shoulder. (My MP is Peacok as well. I hope that I will also be able to trade up to a bigger bag in the same color too. Peacok is gorgeous!:heart:)

3. Thanks! I thought about the comfort on the shoulder too, moving to a bag w/ 2 straps instead on 1. I have an MP in the larger size that I :heart:, so I wouldn't be missing out on the comfort of the MP. I was hoping that the pocket satchel would work, glad you think so!

Now I just have to wait for the last few minutes of the auction! :girlsigh:

4. Did you win your pocket satchel???

5. No, the reserve price was not met, but I did have the highest bid. Relisted & IMO, they want too much for the bag.... I'm curious to see what happens... I really love :heart:the peacock color, just might wait and see what shows up on ebay. Thanks for asking!! And if you see any deals on the peacock, please let me know!!! ;)