Small MP v. Pocket Satchel Size Compare

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
I am getting ready to sell my small MP b/c it is too small. :s Currently there is a pocket satchel in the same color (peacock) on ebay. I would love to know if the pocket satchel is larger (measurments say it is) & would work better for me in terms of size. The small MP is only a little too small & looks "stuffed" when I put all my things in it. I can't really edit what I carry any further or I would feel naked. :P So, I am hoping the pocket satchel will solve all these problems!

TIA!

I have the same problem with my small MP, my things barely fit (if I pack it just right). The pocket satchel works great for me. Everything fits easily with a little room to spare. If the small MP a little tight, I think the pocket satchel will be a great switch for you. :tup: The only complaint I have is that the satchel doesn't fit as comfortably on my shoulder. (My MP is Peacok as well. I hope that I will also be able to trade up to a bigger bag in the same color too. Peacok is gorgeous!:heart:)

I have the same problem with my small MP, my things barely fit (if I pack it just right). The pocket satchel works great for me. Everything fits easily with a little room to spare. If the small MP a little tight, I think the pocket satchel will be a great switch for you. :tup: The only complaint I have is that the satchel doesn't fit as comfortably on my shoulder. (My MP is Peacok as well. I hope that I will also be able to trade up to a bigger bag in the same color too. Peacok is gorgeous!:heart:)

Thanks! I thought about the comfort on the shoulder too, moving to a bag w/ 2 straps instead on 1. I have an MP in the larger size that I :heart:, so I wouldn't be missing out on the comfort of the MP. I was hoping that the pocket satchel would work, glad you think so!

Now I just have to wait for the last few minutes of the auction! :girlsigh:

No, the reserve price was not met, but I did have the highest bid. Relisted & IMO, they want too much for the bag.... I'm curious to see what happens... I really love :heart:the peacock color, just might wait and see what shows up on ebay. Thanks for asking!! And if you see any deals on the peacock, please let me know!!! ;)