Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

I’ve recently acquired a thin Love pave in yellow gold (preloved) :smile: I already own two thin love bracelets ( one plain and one with 6 diamonds) almost two years now so I’m quite familiar with the mechanism. My bracelets have been fine and no problems. I would like to point out that I prefer wearing my bracelets on my right arm with the screw facing away from me as it’s most comfortable. Does anyone else think it is more risky with more exposure to surfaces? I’m talking about the security of your bracelet and the wear over time. I’ve asked A Cartier representative who said over time the reverberations from surface contact may loosen the screw whichever way you choose to wear it so just regular checking it’s ok and visit to Cartier if any issues arise. As this bracelet is on the pricier side I’m also rethinking about the safety and longevity of the bracelet. I know most people wear the screw facing towards them but I don’t like the pokey inner bit of the screw and round indents it leaves so I just turn it and it’s perfectly comfortable.

Do the clasps close tight on your small loves? There’s a bit of wiggle on mine and I wondered if this is normal of the clasp? x

I've been wondering this too. My small pave love doesn't close as securely as my classic. If I pull on it lightly, I can feel it move (although it stays locked and doesn't come apart). The classic I can pull on as hard as I possibly can and it doesn't budge.

I have had the thin love with 6 diamonds since May. I actually take it off on the weekends because I am a surfer and while mine seems to have a good lock I don't want to take a risk with it in the water (my classic never comes off).

By a good lock, do you mean yours doesn't have any movement at all when locked? If you were to pull gently at it, can you feel it moving?

Hi,
I need some help. I want to purchase my first Cartier piece. My mind changes every other day. At first I wanted the love rings I yellow gold and white gold to stack them together. than I wanted the classic Love bracelet but after watching a few videos on it I decided that it´s probably not the Best Buy for me (since you shouldn't take it off too often and the problem with the loose screws.
so I fell for the small love bracelet. does anyone have it for over a year? if so..what´s your experience with wear and tear?
or should I just get the love ring..

I just want that Cartier thing out of my system. it makes me crazy :biggrin:
I've had a small WG love for about 3 years now. absolutely no issues ever. did not even scratch up too much

Reactions: scheurin