Small Leather Parker Hippie Colors - info from my boutique SA

Oh I do hope they will be coming out with a bronze hippie! I just love the parker collection and would love even more to add to my parker collection. I'll have to make a detour and head up to the Coach store to get the 411 on the new Parker line! and maybe get on the "you'd better call me as soon as you get that in the store" list! hehe

I was wondering if anyone has modeled this bag yet on the forum?? i was wondering about the size since the large parker hippie is too big for me im only 5"4 and big bags would just make me look shorter
thanks

I was wondering if anyone has modeled this bag yet on the forum?? i was wondering about the size since the large parker hippie is too big for me im only 5"4 and big bags would just make me look shorter
thanks
I have - don't have time to look for the link right now, but in my pink parker hippie thread and also posted the link in "show me your graphite, pink... " thread. I am 5'5" and the small is perfect x-body for me.

thanks! do u use it as a shoulder hobo kind of? or is it too tight? it looks like its kinda tight but do-able.
i was looking at it for more of a shoulder bag than a hippie.
I use it crossbody. I don't think it would be comfortable as a shoulder bag unless you have really thin arms... Plus, I have a lot of shoulder bags, this was my first crossbody Coach and that's how I always wear her. (Now the large I expect to use both ways. We'll see after I get her.) But I find the small to be the perfect crossbody size for my height and what I carry.

I use the small as a shoulder bag with the long strap, I just shorten it as much as I can and the hippie rests against my hip. I don't like crossbody, though if I needed my hands it's nice to have the option, and the shorter, thicker strap is just too small to put over my shoulder comfortably (though I have done it for a few minutes again when I needed my hands).

Oh I do hope they will be coming out with a bronze hippie! I just love the parker collection and would love even more to add to my parker collection. I'll have to make a detour and head up to the Coach store to get the 411 on the new Parker line! and maybe get on the "you'd better call me as soon as you get that in the store" list! hehe

I'm going to keep checking, at this point the SAs know me well enough they mention the hippie first, and they've promised to call me if the bronze really does become available. I think Coach is making a mistake if they discontinue the small, they could sell a lot more.

I can't believe they haven't had the small leather hippies in the boutique yet! They don't realize how well those would sell. I have a small black OP art one and I love it! They better make bronze!

I can't believe they haven't had the small leather hippies in the boutique yet! They don't realize how well those would sell. I have a small black OP art one and I love it! They better make bronze!

that's the exact same thing I was thinking! they would fly out the door.
I finally gave in and called JAX and ordered a small opart one...I really wanted leather but the pink pearl and sky blue were all that was left and I wanted a neutral so I got the tan op art, not sure what the real color name is. I think they said they had the black and white too but only like 3 or 4 maybe in each color. No mention of discontinuing the small leathers from this person though like when I called earlier in the week so I have no idea. I asked about other colors coming out and she was totally confused and said that's all they had. So I guess we will just have to wait and see(which is so great since we are all so patient...:nogood:) I am really hoping for the bronze or to find one in the outlets but I didn't want to regret not getting one if those don't happen. I have a large graphite but wanted something smaller and it's a perfect crossbody.

Last week when I was in the boutique, still nothing. I think Coach decided not to do the bronze or the pearl. :tdown:
BOO! :sad: I really want a hippie this size. I bought the bronze opart one, but can't justify keeping it when I bought an all leather one for the SAME price at the outlet. If I get a PCE, I might just see if I can buy one! Thanks for the info.:biggrin: