Small City vs. Mini City Metallic Edge. Which one should I keep?

i had the same dilemma and ended up with the mini city. i wanted a mini and having the new small size as a choice just confused me. i did not buy right away. i thought about it for a while and decided to stick to my first choice. i only carry the basics on a daily basis. the majority of my bags are on the small side. i did not want to buy a small just so that i own a bigger bag. i decided to stick to what works for me at the moment. this is just my opinion but i am not feeling the small size. for me, it's either a regular size (which is too big for me) or the mini. regular size is cool and the mini is cute. now that i am writing this, maybe i do need a regular size city...lol

Dearest all

Thank you so so much for all your feedbacks. It really helps me alot.
Seems like most of you prefer the small city better if I'm not mistaken. But the ones who prefer the other one have some points saying the mini city also looks stand out because of its cuteness.

Here is another pic of me , with comparison between the small city and mini city.
0B782DBC-C676-4239-A31B-AB7B36988810.jpg

Hmmm... I think I'm going to let go the mini city but I don't wanna rush in making decision that I will regret afterward. Omg. This is really a tough choice! I know that the mini city holds less than the small but agreed in what others said, The GHW in mini looks more stand out, and the siZe is cute and unique.
But when we talk about the function of the bag the small city wins. I can use this regularly when travelling with my 2 kids.....urgh still so confuse

Hopefully by the end of this month I can finally choose one ...thank you again

Last edited: