Small bag - help

p.l.c.r.

Aug 3, 2016
dont know where to post this... but i need suggestions on whether to get the LV Twice in mono/aurore or the Givenchy Pandora mini?

I want a crossbody bag for travelling. Im having second thoughts on the twice since it's flat and may not hold as much as the pandora. But the Twice is not as casual as the pandora. Thoughts??

The LV will be more durable being mostly canvas. Canvas is so care free and if you avoid the natural vachetta leather, your bag will be pretty much bullet proof. Perfect for traveling.

The twice was discontinued unfortunately. But you can always get one preloved. I got the twice right before it was discontinued and it's my most used bag now. It's sooo comfortable. It holds more than you think! There's great vids on YouTube showing what fits in it. 3 compartments. The strap is amazingly comfortable. Lightweight. It's perfect for travel!! Very carefree. Easy to get in and out of. I can't say enough about it. I like it more than my Chanels. :smile:

Reactions: j19
the twice was recently discontinued so you'd have to buy one pre-loved. they came in canvas/leather and full empreinte versions. the twice isn't flat. it's a bit like the pochette metis, because it has 2 sections that can expand outward for more space, and a small inner pocket section. there are several videos on youtube and a clubhouse here on the forum.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-twinset-club.900335/page-75#post-31376046