The Twinset Club!!

Mine is 7 holes. CS should know that it was changed from 5 to 7, but hopefully corporate will get it. Here are a couple of pics, as you can tell, I'm a super shortie and wear mine on the first hole...lol. Good luck.View attachment 3697794View attachment 3697795
Thank you! The SA in store was SO mean to me about it saying that it could never be possible and when the CS agent called they gave her the attitude of "oh well". She asked me to call her back this morning at 11am and now I have pictures that prove I'm not crazy!!!

My DE Twice also has 7 holes! You're not crazy, she's just wrong.
I am still dealing with this! I called again today and they asked me to send pictures.... of course I don't have any before, the store has then from when they took the repair in. They told me "we can't guarantee that this will change the decision of the store originally"

I

The Twice is no longer found on the LV website. I guess it really is gone?? :sad:

Yeah, the SA I got mine from a little while back said it was officially discontinued from the site and there were only a few left. When they discontinued the empreinte speedy everyone was sad but then it came back revamped. I have the twice in noir and love it so if it got revamped I'd buy several. But I have been told it won't be coming back by customer service.

I've lost hope in the re-design, so I finally caved and ordered an empreinte twice in noir from Fashionphile. I'm so excited to get it!

Yay!! Welcome to the club! :smile:. Out of all of my LVs, the little twice is the most comfortable bag to wear haha. It's so slender and the zipper compartment is terrific. It makes it so easy to grab your items in and out of while wearing. I don't use the snap closure compartment as much, I just put my little wallet and keys in the zipper one and it's terrific. The middle compartment is great to drop your phone into but I don't use that compartment much either- I don't want to put constant stress on the stitching of that compartment. But I'm sure it would hold up anyways. I just opt not to use it. I'm a little disappointed they discontinued this piece because it's truly a perfect crossbody bag. Some don't like that the strap is sewn on, but I love that about it. And it can be rolled up and tucked into the center compartment to make it a clutch. I can't say enough good things about this bag haha. Enjoy this beauty!! So happy for you that you found one on fashionphile :smile:

Yay!! Welcome to the club! :smile:. Out of all of my LVs, the little twice is the most comfortable bag to wear haha. It's so slender and the zipper compartment is terrific. It makes it so easy to grab your items in and out of while wearing. I don't use the snap closure compartment as much, I just put my little wallet and keys in the zipper one and it's terrific. The middle compartment is great to drop your phone into but I don't use that compartment much either- I don't want to put constant stress on the stitching of that compartment. But I'm sure it would hold up anyways. I just opt not to use it. I'm a little disappointed they discontinued this piece because it's truly a perfect crossbody bag. Some don't like that the strap is sewn on, but I love that about it. And it can be rolled up and tucked into the center compartment to make it a clutch. I can't say enough good things about this bag haha. Enjoy this beauty!! So happy for you that you found one on fashionphile :smile:
Thanks, what a nice review of the bag! I can't wait to get it and try out how I'm going to pack all the compartments.

Thanks, what a nice review of the bag! I can't wait to get it and try out how I'm going to pack all the compartments.

I have the LV curieuse wallet, which is a tad bit shorter than a full sized wallet and that fits perfectly in it. To optimize room, I use a little chanel zip cardholder as my wallet in it. The mini pochette fits in it with room to spare. It truly is so spacious. You'd think because it's so slender it wouldn't fit much, but the three compartments allow so much to fit! I love it. And I know you will too :smile:. Mine is black as well and it's perfect because it goes with everything. I also love that it doesn't have glazing on the bag itself, only the strap. I looove when they use leather piping on the body of a bag instead of glazing. Their glazing always has issues- like with the pochette metis. And minimal hardware so nothing to worry about getting scratched. I have a handful of empreinte bags and the leather in general wears so beautifully. It's not prone to scuffs or scratches unless you're hard on your bags. I have a couple Chanels and I'm very mindful with putting them down and not being rough with them. With my empreinte bags though, I don't even think about them when I'm using them. Such carefree bags. And I have no wear on ANY of my empreinte leather. And with the twice it's truly carefree because it's crossbody and not bulky so nothing ever hits it. It's never in the way. I could go on and on haha but again, major congrats on purchasing this beauty :smile:. I always enjoy seeing other posters who appreciate this bag even though it's a simple piece. Here's mine-

IMG_1496433411.047081.jpgIMG_1496433419.612649.jpg

I have the LV curieuse wallet, which is a tad bit shorter than a full sized wallet and that fits perfectly in it. To optimize room, I use a little chanel zip cardholder as my wallet in it. The mini pochette fits in it with room to spare. It truly is so spacious. You'd think because it's so slender it wouldn't fit much, but the three compartments allow so much to fit! I love it. And I know you will too :smile:. Mine is black as well and it's perfect because it goes with everything. I also love that it doesn't have glazing on the bag itself, only the strap. I looove when they use leather piping on the body of a bag instead of glazing. Their glazing always has issues- like with the pochette metis. And minimal hardware so nothing to worry about getting scratched. I have a handful of empreinte bags and the leather in general wears so beautifully. It's not prone to scuffs or scratches unless you're hard on your bags. I have a couple Chanels and I'm very mindful with putting them down and not being rough with them. With my empreinte bags though, I don't even think about them when I'm using them. Such carefree bags. And I have no wear on ANY of my empreinte leather. And with the twice it's truly carefree because it's crossbody and not bulky so nothing ever hits it. It's never in the way. I could go on and on haha but again, major congrats on purchasing this beauty :smile:. I always enjoy seeing other posters who appreciate this bag even though it's a simple piece. Here's mine-

View attachment 3718041View attachment 3718042
It's such a gorgeous bag! I totally agree about the piping vs glazing. It's one of the reasons I never got a PM, even though I really love the look of it. I recently bought a Victorine wallet to use in my small bags, and I think it should work well in the Twice. I also carry my mini pochette, iPhone 7, and a key holder. Pretty minimal. I think once I start using my Twice, my Neverfulls and Speedys will seem huge!

Can't agree with you more, love the quality and design and price point of this bag, I got two of them, black with mono and red with mono.

Reactions: FancyPants77
It's such a gorgeous bag! I totally agree about the piping vs glazing. It's one of the reasons I never got a PM, even though I really love the look of it. I recently bought a Victorine wallet to use in my small bags, and I think it should work well in the Twice. I also carry my mini pochette, iPhone 7, and a key holder. Pretty minimal. I think once I start using my Twice, my Neverfulls and Speedys will seem huge!

Exactly! Your neverfull is going to seem like luggage compared to the twice haha :smile:. Hope to see your reveal when you get it. I know you're going to LOVE it :smile:

Reactions: MokeyLV