Slowing down...please help me carefully plan my next Birkin

RC - I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm stilll leaning towards something in chartreuse, say 30cm cherve with pall. But I'm still thinking because I know you want this SO to be just right. Do you have a timeline to have the order in? Is croc definitely out?

thanks for all the suggestions and the thought you are putting into this. I really do appreciate it.
I am afraid croc is out because i am not ready to invest 25-30k into a bag right now.
As far as skins, I think I am leaning toward either chevre or box. I thought I wanted another 30 in a bright color but I am wavering a bit...
I have till end of June to figure it out!

thanks for all the suggestions and the thought you are putting into this. I really do appreciate it.
I am afraid croc is out because i am not ready to invest 25-30k into a bag right now.
As far as skins, I think I am leaning toward either chevre or box. I thought I wanted another 30 in a bright color but I am wavering a bit...
I have till end of June to figure it out!

Rockerchic:I know this might seem blasphemous BUT why force it. If nothing is popping into your minds eye as the right thing or no color/leather is moving you --so to speak--maybe you should wait. Enjoy what you have and indulge in some little accessories and wait for that next amazing new color or leather that will sing to you....................

Last Friday I wore dark denim jeans to work and I didn't have enough time to change bags. I just took my Rouge H Box Calf HAC with me. I had checked how I looked in the mirror and I was very pleased how well the bag went with jeans!

^^ Could you post a pic?

I would if I could!! Right now it's very hard to organise bringing the camera to work, etc (we are doing home remodelling, so home computer is not in use).

If I remember I'll try to do it this weekend. I normally do not wear jeans to work, so that Friday incident with the HAC was a rare surprise.

Rose and Jasperella, I think I am going back to something classic...35 rouge H box with gold hw is starting to sound very appealing...
Jasperella, if you are able to snap a quick pic, that would be great!

attachment.php

Rockerchic.... just as an excerise.... if you could have anything and I mean ANYTHING you desired, what would it be?

No financial contraints. No leathers (skins) about to disappear. No implications for your future SOs. ANYTHING!

What bag would make your heart sing?