sleep and/or shower with necklaces on?

Used to, but don't anymore. My hot flashes make the necklace stick to my neck and that makes me even MORE uncomfortable (if that is possible). Now my jewelry goes on after the shower and comes off before bed.

Please write whether you sleep and/or shower wearing gold and/or silver necklaces. Tiffany too! I like to save time in the morning and would often sleep with a short simple necklace on. But I'm afraid to shower with MOP (mother of pearl) and sleep wearing a larger pendant. How about you?

nope... first thing I do when I get home is take off all my jewelry.

I dont wear Tiffanys altho i wud like some *if anyone here y'know...has a few extra ;)*, but yea...I sleep and shower with two necklaces on. If I ever feel the need to wear another necklace, then I put it on in the morning. :smile:

no I just couldn't do it, I love jewellery and always have it on when I leave the house but take it all off when I come home and would never sleep or shower in it xoxo

I used to wear everything, but I am trying to stop now as I have had a few pieces get broken from it. So when I get home from work, I take off my watch, necklace and ring. Only thing I keep on is my bracelet, but that's because I find it too difficult to put back on, and it's solid gold and heavy, so I don't think it has the chance of breaking as easily as the finer pieces I wear.

i don't wear my necklace to shower or sleep. I take all my jewelry pieces off immediately after I return home every time. I used to wear gemstone necklaces to shower/sleep in the past and the stones became really cloudy and ugly.

I have too many in my ear to take off every time I have to shower ( 8 of them) So I sleep with my earrings and shower with them. I don't have a silver/gold personal necklace ( but I do want one) I think I would sleep/shower with them as well

i take the rings off during shower b/c i prefer bar soap more than gel, I take my gold Tiffany key w/diamond accents off when i remember lol. I wear my Tiffany midnight titanium Galaxy and sterling silver bamboo rings to sleep b/c they are both flat, tried to sleep w/a high profile diamond ring once and scratched BF badly :shame: Also my J12 and Tiffany necklace too. I guess the only time i take them off completely is either shower or swimming.