Sky High over the Lindy Aviator Bag

oh H bird...I tried on a parchment lindy also..and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
btw does yours come with gold hardware????????????
Eeeeeeek soooo prettty!!!

Yes, it has gold hardware. I think parchemin looks better with gold hardwear in the birkin, but on the lindy the hardware is less noticeable so I don't know if it would make a difference for me.

3 people plus my dil. But who's counting?

I'm getting a 30 clemence in rouge H with contrast stitching. It's for my dil who dismissed the 35 birkin I bought for her because it was *too big not to have a shoulder strap.* *Yes, but it's a birkin* did not sway her. However when I went over to her home for dinner on Sat I casually plunked my gold lindy down on table and didn't say anything. She asked about it immediately and examined it. She loved it and I casually offered to look around for her. We discussed the colors and she said rouge H [she knows it's dark red with brown undertones.] She doesn't know it's on its way!

That is so wonderful...she will be so excited...what a great MIL you are, well great person in general! :heart:

Boots on the ground or tucked in an office?

We're the premier medevac unit in the entire National Guard! I'll be as much a part of the action as I can be! :smile:

Though I'll probably be on the operations side of things by then so I will be going back and forth and be in the tower a lot.

Nobody in our unit except the admin guys stay in an office, and it drives them crazy because they used to be crew chiefs and the like...and know what our mission is.

We're the premier medevac unit in the entire National Guard! I'll be as much a part of the action as I can be! :smile:

Though I'll probably be on the operations side of things by then so I will be going back and forth and be in the tower a lot.

Nobody in our unit except the admin guys stay in an office, and it drives them crazy because they used to be crew chiefs and the like...and know what our mission is.

:crybaby:Where in the heck did I put those rosary beads? :crybaby:

Dear Ms. C:

Believe me, if you have the choice to choose between GH and PH, you will DEFINITELY go with GH as it make the Parchment color just 'POP and Shine'!!!

I am so glad you have it because I can see the cells in your body just doing the 'HAPPY Dance'!!!

Congrat once MORE!!!

Dear Ms. Candace:

For sure the Lindy will always come!!! So far, I've only seen 1 lady at the forum who has a Raisin Lindy and she got hers in Europe!!!

But hey, you never know because que sera sera...