Sky blue or sky blue?:)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hmmm .... is it possible that the two sky blue bbags differ so much in shade or is it just a matter fo photograph? never seen that colour in real any help much appreciated!:confused1:

THANKS! :heart:

ps .. the third one with someone`s hand ... different again...but might be fake asked seller about more pics and she said she doesnt have any!! please!!!!

4bfc_12.jpg IMG_0022-1.jpg 6dcb_1.jpg
  2. i think it's just the lighting

3. ^ also FADING.. the one w/ authentic_LVlady is faded (still BEAUTIFUL though_=)

4. The first pic is how it should look brand new or hardly used.
    This is a pic of mine...mint condition.
    [​IMG]

5. ^^ yup, that's how it should be

6. one of my friends has a faded sky blue city... i actually prefer the color that way!

judging from the padded bag pics, i think 07 blue glacier looks somewhat similar to a faded sky blue, so im gonna be keeping my eyes out :graucho:

7. I have a sky blue twiggy and it photographs differently depending on the light. I would be worried though about a seller who is not willing to provide additional photos of anything especially an expensive bag.

8. i know !!!! what kind of attitude is that ??? even though her feedback is ok there is not a chance im buying this one :yucky: hate ppl like that ... :sweatdrop:

9. If the seller can't provide additional pictures of the bag I would really doubt that she has the bag at all - I would never buy under those circumstances.

This color is on my list of someday to buy - it's so gorgeous! Peggy

10. Sky blue is so hard to photograph. Depending on the lighting, it looks light blue, turquoise or a true sky blue...But that's the beauty of this color :love:

11. i think all bbags except black and white are hard to take pic...the true color is really difficult to capture :smile: