Sky blue or sky blue?:)

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
hmmm .... is it possible that the two sky blue bbags differ so much in shade or is it just a matter fo photograph? never seen that colour in real any help much appreciated!:confused1:

THANKS! :heart:

ps .. the third one with someone`s hand ... different again...but might be fake asked seller about more pics and she said she doesnt have any!! please!!!!

Attachments

• 4bfc_12.jpg
    4bfc_12.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0022-1.jpg
    IMG_0022-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 6dcb_1.jpg
    6dcb_1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 73
The first pic is how it should look brand new or hardly used.
This is a pic of mine...mint condition.
attachment.php

one of my friends has a faded sky blue city... i actually prefer the color that way!

judging from the padded bag pics, i think 07 blue glacier looks somewhat similar to a faded sky blue, so im gonna be keeping my eyes out :graucho:

I have a sky blue twiggy and it photographs differently depending on the light. I would be worried though about a seller who is not willing to provide additional photos of anything especially an expensive bag.

I have a sky blue twiggy and it photographs differently depending on the light. I would be worried though about a seller who is not willing to provide additional photos of anything especially an expensive bag.

i know !!!! what kind of attitude is that ??? even though her feedback is ok there is not a chance im buying this one :yucky: hate ppl like that ... :sweatdrop:

If the seller can't provide additional pictures of the bag I would really doubt that she has the bag at all - I would never buy under those circumstances.

This color is on my list of someday to buy - it's so gorgeous! Peggy