Sky Blue First PIC:)

I'm pretty sure it's a bad lighting/cellphone pic issue after looking/searching for more pics on all the new 08 blues on the forum. My SA at NM is main gal handling all the Bbags coming through her store and she's been handling bbags for a while now, so I trust her when she says it's Sky Blue. They received only 1 Work in that color and it was gone just like that:smile: The first's still available though at the time we spoke a few hours ago. Thanks for all the helpful hints:smile:

^i'm the weird one, i guess :lol: i'd like it if the real thang looks like this dusty grey/blue! the last pictures on the 1st page show a very mottled SB. like 07's Bleu Glacier. when the pics first came out in other threads, i thought SB is rather close to 06 Cornflower.

i've bookmarked a few Cornflower pics. they look different all the time! i esp like CandyJanney's Box and hmwe46's Oval.

Thanks to a wonderful tPF member I think I have found the PERFECT size bag for me!! The First is a little small and the City is a little big so I decided to give the Box a shot. Here is my lovely Cornflower beauty! She fits all my things perfectly, not to mention the custom "purseket" I had made feels like it was made for me! Perfect fit! YAY!!!!!!!

lol the photos make the Cornflower looks just the wrong color. The blue is a little grey-er than this. I tried to adjust a bit in Photoshop but its' still a LITTLE off. =)

This is my Cornflower Oval :yes: Pretty true-to-life color:

IMG_5658.jpg

here, see how different Bleu Glacier is from Cornflower:
Top row, left to right: Black Matelasse Clutch, Violet Twiggy, Lilac Twiggy, Anthracite Twiggy, Grenat City, Rouge Vermillion Day

Bottom row, left to right: Black Oval Clutch, LE Magenta City, Black First, Sapin Coin, Bleu Glacier First, Vert Gazon First, Cornflower Coin, Black Money, Pine Twiggy

attachment.php

this looks nothing like the sky blue i saw .. the closest pics of sky blue around are the pics taken by brtracy of her sky blue work .. which is gorgeous btw .. hopefully my sky blue city and electric blue will arrive in a couple of days i'll try to take comparison pics when they will :smile:

I agree. The color is really nice, and is not grayish, but a more than pastel light blue. My second cell phone picture is the "closest" of my two, but totally doesn't do it justice. My pics are drab, not the color, and the particular bag I shot had really bad leather.

The color of the sky blue bags I saw (white plains nm) was somewhat similar to cornflower (more like the cornflower CP above) but had slightly more green. It was a very pretty color! The leather on it was veiny veiny veiny thoughhhh