Sky Blue & Chocolate Paddy's available

jag said:
I know- this damn bag is haunting me! But I must resolve to stay on my diet! I do hope it goes to someone who will give it a loving home! It is just gorgeous! I told all my friends that if any of them dare to buy it, I get visitation rights!:lol:

Oh yes, the diet:smile: That visitation rights scenario would be ideal then:lol:. No wonder you're asking if anyone snapped it up;):lol:.

Don't think I won't come over just to see the bag! LOL! I am teasing myself though- I don't want to call and hear that it is still available! That would make it that much harder to hold off!

SerenitySue said:
Oh I know what u mean;) The more you know it's still there, the more your mind will try to convince itself to get it.

That, and this forum!:lol::lol::lol: I am getting serious Paddy fever! I know someone will snatch it up before I change my mind again!

roey said:
SerenitySue is correct - blue nuit was a color from AW05. Blue clair is the light sky blueish grey for SS06 also called jeans moyen.

the only reason why i know the blue nuit/blue clair is the name of spring 06 is cuz my SA at the boutique showed me the buy book with all the color swatches and names.

but hey, i could be wrong. :amuse:

wintotty said:
It's so funny.....Lisa is my SA at NM Troy, too!!!
I LOVE her, she's such a great SA, and I think all SA should
be like her.....:biggrin:

OMG! Where are you from? I live in West Bloomfield- what a small world! YOU MUST definitely come to the Midwest Purse Forum meeting!

Virgo said:
I must have missed what happened with the Chloe chocolate paddy. Did someone grab it? Was it $1480?

That chocolate color is TDF! :love:

As far as I know, it is still available and yes, its $1480! If you are interested, I would call Lisa first thing tomorrow morning to make sure you get it! If you have any problems, just PM me and I will be happy to help!