Skin is ON FIRE when I moisturize... Help me!

Natural vegetable oils (coconut oil, grapeseed oil, apricot oil, almond oil, etc....).
Whenever I have super sensitive, burning skin after accidentally over doing Retin A or Benzoyl Peroxide, vegetable oils are the only thing I can moisturize with without my face throbbing in pain. That or a thin layer or Aquaphor.

I also have a very dry and sensitive skin and can tell you soap is the worst to clean your face!

One good tip that I learnt is to rinse your face with mineral water when you clean it, tap water is often not good for dry skin. It really can make a difference.

You should also try coconut oil or argane oil to nourish your skin, it works great on dry skins even the most sensitives.

I love argan oil. I use the Josie Maran one. I have combination skin with a few dry areas. All I need is three drops for my whole face.

Try DHC deep cleansing oil and their virgin olive oil moisturizer. If you call DHC customer service can probably send you out some samples.
DHC does have other product for sensitive skin. If you look at their website you can view what might work. Sometimes they have a travel kit that usually costs in the thirty dollar range and gives you their face products depending on what type of skin you have. I have also seen these kits sold on eBay too.

AVA Cholayil Health Care Pvt. Ltd provide the Medimix Products and traditional system of Ayurveda Services which benefit the human kind. Introducing New Medimix soap with Sandal and Eladi oils, effective for Blemishes/ Skin blemishes. It works effectively on Skin blemishes, Pimple, Dry skin, Acne, blemish-free skin. The business house that is the manufacturer of Medimix brand products among which the flag ship Medimix Bath soap the global leader of Ayurvedic bath soaps, Medimix handwash, Medimix Sandal soap, Medimix Soap with a large number of satisfied customersWorld only very few manufacturers who are still continuing to make oil based Soap and ours is one among them.

For more information visit us at:
http://www.avacare.in