Sizing advice for Love rings

Hi everyone so I’m going to purchase a Cartier love ring online since I don’t have a store near me. I want to wear it on my middle or index finger which is a size 8 or so would I do a 58 or 59?

Hi everyone so I’m going to purchase a Cartier love ring online since I don’t have a store near me. I want to wear it on my middle or index finger which is a size 8 or so would I do a 58 or 59?
According to the Cartier website size 8 would be 57 mm. You can view the sizes under “Select size” when you view the ring.

This is all personal and depends on your finger shape, ringed width, etc. However I normally wear size 8 or 56/57 on my right ring finger, but with the thick Love ring I went for 59 and it fits almost snug when it’s not, a bit loose when cold. I can also wear it on my index finger when cold.

I also wear it with my JUC ring in size 55, and they are perfectly flush and comfortable to wear together.

That said, I think 58 would be a safer bet but bear in mind you may need to exchange for 57 or 59 depending on your finger shape. Good luck!