Six Weeks on the Purse Forum = 20 Balenciagas

Forgot to ask...do you have a favorite? :love:

So far I have used the grey first, chocolate work and the rose twiggy. My favorite is the chocolate work. I know that is probably a boring answer, but it is snowy, cold and icy, all in equal parts here in Cincinnati. The chocolate works great because I don't have to worry about getting it dirty as much as I would the lighter colors. I'm sure when warm weather arrives, I'll start using some of the other colors. I like the first size when I'm shopping - I just pare down what I would usually carry, and then I have a really lightweight little bag. I really think I'm going to love:heart: each and every one of them.

:nuts: OMG WOW what a collection in 6 weeks. That has to set a new record for this board. Congratulations, you have a beautiful collection. Now... which is your favorite so far? Is the pistachio the mint City that was on ebay?

I just bought the pistachio - I think within the last week. It hasn't arrived yet. It was on Ebay, and they may have called it mint. I can't recall. I think the seller also had the bubblegum pink that you purchased.

My favorite so far is the chocolate work - I'm sure when spring arrives, I'll switch over to another color. ;)

Thanks everyone! And I have to say thank you to Louisey Peasey for all of her advice, and for her wonderful ataliernaff. I could not have bought these without her resource website AND the wonderful girls who work the authentication thread. For the many hours that highglossfinish and fendihunter put in especially! Thank you so much everyone!:heart:

Lovely, I have to ask. Were you the lucky gal that got the great BIN steal on the 04 Marigold that was on eBay a few days ago? If so, an extra super duper congrats! Regardless, you have a fantastic collection!!!