Site Real or fake??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I might get crucify for this one, but so be it.
I don't know whether or not the site is legit, and
that's something that could be looked into without
resorting to the kind of unrestrained nastiness that
was let loose on this thread. IMO, it's embarrassing.

OK, Miss Upfront and Honest.

Why don't you have real photos of your merchandise instead of stock photos obviously lifted from other sites?

Furthermore, I'd love your explanation on how people can buy luxury goods at wholesale. They can't!

And I love your extra sentence where you talk about how you don't sell LV because LV is only sold in boutiques and on eLuxury. You've obviously been reading our site and lifted that info to give buyers a false sense of security. If you don't sell LV bags why is there a picture of them on your site?

And you as an individual signing contracts with department stores? I've never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Please, give it up. We're not buying it.

P.S. Just checked Google maps -- interesting how your physical address listed on your website is nothing but a field with no buildings. Must be tough to work in that environment!
:roflmfao:

OK, so I might get crucify for this one, but so be it.
I don't know whether or not the site is legit, and
that's something that could be looked into without
resorting to the kind of unrestrained nastiness that
was let loose on this thread. IMO, it's embarrassing.

Absolutely agreed....although it appears that some people just aren't getting it.

We are currently going in and updating our stock photos with actual pictures so you are able to see the product we have available. I hope this will alleviate some of the confusion and doubt about our products and our presence as an actual company. We appreciate those of you that gave us feedback on how we needed to enhance our site.

Sarah Artz
Luxury Bags Etc.

We are currently going in and updating our stock photos with actual pictures so you are able to see the product we have available. I hope this will alleviate some of the confusion and doubt about our products and our presence as an actual company. We appreciate those of you that gave us feedback on how we needed to enhance our site.

Sarah Artz
Luxury Bags Etc.

YES, that would help ALOT. And post the needed photos for authentication, please. That's regretfully, one of the biggest complaints.. not enough photos for authentication.

YES, that would help ALOT. And post the needed photos for authentication, please. That's regretfully, one of the biggest complaints.. not enough photos for authentication.

Yes, additional photos would help. What happened to some of the Gucci bags that showed up on your site this morning? For example Gucci 130736 Abbey comes to mind and some other really reasonable priced models.

I know we sold the last 2 Abbeys today in our retail store and a few other bags because we offered an extra 10% off in our store all this week through today. Since we purchase our merchandise in bulk we are very limited on availability so our bag selections are always changing. We generally carry alot of middle of the road bags like Michael Kors, Brahmin, Etc. in our retail boutique because we receive more of those handbags from the department stores and because since we are in Mississippi not a metropolitan area the demand for the higher designer names is just not there. This is why we decided to start selling some of our designer handbags online. So our inventory online will fluctuate almost daily because we have other avenues like our retail store and wholesale business to move our merchandise on a regular basis. I think the misconception about our site is that the bags we had or have available are always going to be regularly stocked items and that is not true at all. Once they are sold, they are gone and we don't always no exactly what we will receive, of course we get manifests and have a general idea, but it is not like we are able to pick and choose what brands we would like. That is how we can afford to move some of the handbags at better pricing. We purchase our inventory in bulk and just break them down based on what is more profitable for us of course. I'm obviously not as large as the big guys like TJMaxx, Overstock, Etc. but hopefully we will be someday! It is the same concept and the same chain purchasing, but we are just not that big yet! Maybe someday! With this exposure you never know! So I hope that people are clear about how we work because when of course they read the blog they are going to wonder what in the world is going on. All of our bags are based on volume retail and margins through the purchasing chain from high end department stores! That's it! There's no hidden channel that we purchase certain brands from out there (or if there is I wish I knew where to find them)! We are just able to pass pretty good savings along to our customers because we purchase past season inventory and have been doing so since May of 2006 (in our brick and mortar place) of course! The online venture is new and we hope you will be pleased or we give 100% money back no restocking fees etc. No Questions asked! It's Friday and I'm going home to enjoy my Babies! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

This site does not sell authentic merchandise.

Lori, please let's not go there again. Please take a look at your previous post:

I am not sure what your assumption regarding Sabinesboutique is based on, but I have purchased from them before and they certainly are authentic. Infact Sabinesboutique seems to be big here on the forum and is listed as an official Chloe e-tailer under Chloe shopping.

Thank you for correcting me, I was wrong. I retract my previous statement about this boutique. My humblest apologies! :yes:

Did you get the name sabinesboutique with somebody else mixed up? This has to be a misunderstanding, because you know that we sell authentic merchandise.

Lori, please let's not go there again. Please take a look at your previous post:

I am not sure what your assumption regarding Sabinesboutique is based on, but I have purchased from them before and they certainly are authentic. Infact Sabinesboutique seems to be big here on the forum and is listed as an official Chloe e-tailer under Chloe shopping.

Thank you for correcting me, I was wrong. I retract my previous statement about this boutique. My humblest apologies! :yes:

Did you get the name sabinesboutique with somebody else mixed up? This has to be a misunderstanding, because you know that we sell authentic merchandise.

Humblest apologies again. Twice. I am getting my sites mixed up. Sorry, there are just so many now.

Those of us who have our doubts regularly post on the AT threads here (deterring members from purchasing counterfeit handbags from websites that claim authenticity).

If you take some time and read these threads, most of them are scammers.

They post stock photos of authentic bags and ship counterfeits. Some of them are named in the link in my signature. New ones pop up every week or the old ones who have been exposed change their names.

TPF members post stories, post photos here or in other AT threads and it's very sad to hear how they were defrauded.

Individuals cannot purchase designer handbags "wholesale" or "seconds" PERIOD.

It's a big scam. There are many ebay sellers who really believe they can purchase authentic handbags from these websites and resell them on ebay for a profit. Read some of the threads in the ebay subforum.

Having said that, there are legitimate websites and ebay sellers who do sell designer handbags at a slight discounted price. They usually are pre-owned bags, bags purchased at outlets, or bags purchased in quantity for a very small discount (such as aloha rag). There are lists in the designer subforums of reputable sellers.

Any website that sells brand new w/ tags LV bags is most likely selling counterfeits as eluxury.com and LV are the only authorized online sellers. (Notice that Saks/ Neiman Marcus and similar reputable department stores do not sell LV online!) This is one of the easiest ways to determine if a website is legit or not.

Having said all this, I understand completely why there are doubts about this website - especially when advertising "WHOLESALE LOTS" of handbags.

If LuxuryBagsEtc has found a way to purchase these bags through department stores in her area, this is a first for us that post here regularly.

We are not intentionally "bullying" a new tpf member just very suspicious until photos of the actual bags she is selling are checked out.

Again, sooner or later one of us will purchase a handbag from this site and will post the results.

Last edited:
SARAH.. I am going to say this ONE MORE TIME.. if you are selling AUTHENTIC bags and you want anyone to believe that you are selling AUTH bags.. then PLEASE POST the photos of the actual bags that you are selling AS WELL AS the photos needed to authenticate the bags.
The age of "give the benefit of the doubt" is GONE. There are simply too many scammers now on the internet. SO... you are going to post the photos needed for authentication, or you are not. If the bags you post are deemed auth, you will be prasied. If the bags you post cannot be autheticated, you will be deemed a "scammer".. WHY.. because you will NOT provide the photos needed for auth.
SO DECIDE. Right now I am seeing ONE photo for the prada bag. Not enough. You need more photos, as right now what you are showing, I am not authenticating or buying. You want to be a STAND UP seller... then STAND UP... and STAND OUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.