simply great or simply gross?

Just think how easily you'll find it in your bags, specially the black ones! I think that if you love it and can afford it, then why not. Every piece of Hermes is beautiful as a 'stand alone' item. I would always buy for each individual piece rather than matchy matchy. My only caveat would be, have you been tempted by colour before, say in a top, only never to wear it, if you are strictly a 'neutrals' girl, then perhaps you should hold back (this applies to me!)

Just think how easily you'll find it in your bags, specially the black ones! I think that if you love it and can afford it, then why not. Every piece of Hermes is beautiful as a 'stand alone' item. I would always buy for each individual piece rather than matchy matchy. My only caveat would be, have you been tempted by colour before, say in a top, only never to wear it, if you are strictly a 'neutrals' girl, then perhaps you should hold back (this applies to me!)

Thanks for the tip. I am hesitant about red for a bag, and this may be a perfect way to ease into it. It just calls to me, that little wallet. Come hither, come hither, let me take you into my lair!!!!!:rolleyes: