simple life anyone?!

it's been cancelled!

For jailbird pals Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, it's more pokey and less poking fun at the regular people of America, as their "reality" show "The Simple Life" has gotten the ax.

E! officially cancelled the show, reports the New York Daily News, but it could resurface somewhere else, though a FOX rep says "no decision has been made." According to Usmagazine.com, the pair were already "too played out" because of their off-screen antics, whispered an insider, and that during taping for this season, Nicole had become the real diva.

I enjoy this series for some simple entertaining laugh and fun. I am particularly fond of Nicole. I think she's funny and smart unlike Paris, i can't stand her though. Like the others, i agree that it can be a little less staged. The outfits and bags are awesome as well. Too bad they are getting axed.

lmao this show was cancelled ?!?
I actually watched it.. not exactly sure why but it was 30 minutes of mindless fun.
The whole Paris/Hunter "romance" is so staged. I for one could not see Paris seriously dating some boy she met at camp. I wonder if he's an actor they hired.. :ninja:

lmao this show was cancelled ?!?
I actually watched it.. not exactly sure why but it was 30 minutes of mindless fun.
The whole Paris/Hunter "romance" is so staged. I for one could not see Paris seriously dating some boy she met at camp. I wonder if he's an actor they hired.. :ninja:

Ha, i agreed. He's pretty cute though and i loved hawke. Too cute.