Silver GH!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Is anyone excited to see this? I am!!!! I am hoping I love it on the new flat messenger. I think I may want a black flat messenger with the silver GH!!! What are your thoughts of the silver GH???:shrugs:

Here's a pic of the flat messenger~(got the pic from another thread)

balmessenger.jpg

OH~ and I was at Greta Luxe today and they showed me a picture they had of a blue flat messenger w/silver GH they ordered. Not coming till the summer. The picture was really dark so it was hard to see.

YEAH Baby!!! I think the Silver GH will look fabulous with Black!!! I think it would also look great on the PLOMB (Lead Grey) color that is supposed to be out in the Fall, 2007.

Just the other day (when at Barneys NY/Chestnut Hill), there was a young gal who had either the 2003/2004 Red City w/ Silver Hardware ... I was DROOLING :drool: ... it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :love: pretty!

OH~ and I was at Greta Luxe today and they showed me a picture they had of a blue flat messenger w/silver GH they ordered. Not coming till the summer. The picture was really dark so it was hard to see.

Oh man ... I'm jealous, 'Zac' ... wanna be my Balenciaga "personal shopper"?!?! I'm ALWAYS working :yucky: :crybaby: ...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this style! I'm not sure if I'll ever go with the GH but I'd love to see how it looks in silver, especially on a blue messenger bag. Next time I'm at Gretta Luxe, I'll ask to take a peak at that photo.

I'm curious to see it, but I doubt I'd ever buy it. I wish they'd do their regular hardwear in silver again for a season or two though... maybe they should start doing s/s in brass and f/w in silver? Everybody wins! ;)