Silver GH!!!!

You know, it's strange ... but Balenciaga is using the Silver Hardware for some current bags ... for instance, my Black Matelasse has silver hardware (not the Giant obviously). So, obviously ... it's still being produced.

Actually ... now that I think about it, I think some of the Summer Linen/Leather bags also have Silver Hardware ...

^^^if only they would bring it back to the other bags!!! What are they thinking!!!

CeeJay~ do you know if Barney's here in MA has the mens weekender in black???~ I haven't been there in a while~ I would love to check it out!~ that has the silver hardware and I am wanting a weekender.

i'm really excited about this! i had been trying to score a matelasse- but maybe I'll just save my $$ for the silver GH! does anyone have an approximate date when these will arrive?

I'm thinking about ordering a black messenger bag from somewhere with a good return policy, in case it doesn't "fit" me. I wish I could see a photo of someone wearing it first, though.

it's your lucky day - I ordered the black one from NM for just that reason. I need to see this bag on me in order to decide. I ordered it yesterday and hope to have it on Monday or Tuesday. I will post pics of me wearing it.