** Sigh ** The New Bachelor....Meet Brad !

I dont get this guy...the women were just saying you didnt have to commit, what was wrong with at least getting to know Deanna more...away from the cameras?

He was a wuss IMO! This show sickens me how women fawn all over a stranger like that and expect marriage, ICK!

I'm a little late in the game on this one, but I believe in the world of reality television "you get what you have coming."

I don't feel badly for anyone in this whole Bachelor mess. In my opinion, anybody who signs up to find love on a TV show has little touch with reality.

Some female friends from high school were talking about sending in their applications for the show (to be chosen for the bachelor's "selection pool") because they want to meet "a man like the bachelor." I think I vomitted a little in my mouth.

Oh, and what is the deal with the cut-away for commercials where the announcer says: "Who will get a rose? And whose dream of marrying a (((millionaire/navy doctor/animated Ken doll))) ends tonight?" The show perpetuates so many backwards partriarchal ideas...

I'm a little late in the game on this one, but I believe in the world of reality television "you get what you have coming."

I don't feel badly for anyone in this whole Bachelor mess. In my opinion, anybody who signs up to find love on a TV show has little touch with reality.

Some female friends from high school were talking about sending in their applications for the show (to be chosen for the bachelor's "selection pool") because they want to meet "a man like the bachelor." I think I vomitted a little in my mouth.

Oh, and what is the deal with the cut-away for commercials where the announcer says: "Who will get a rose? And whose dream of marrying a (((millionaire/navy doctor/animated Ken doll))) ends tonight?" The show perpetuates so many backwards partriarchal ideas...
Well said, kudos to you.:smile: