Sierra in Suhali - A Special Reveal

:yes:Those are the sweetest faces ever!!! I simply adore Tristan and Sierra....and they are soooooo well-dressed!

Thanks for sharing such awesome pics and taking such good care of those sweet, sweet faces!:flowers:

OMG so sweet!!! I thought her face looked a little like a golden! TOOOOO CUTE! OMG those ears on that face??? Who could resist! You're so awesome to take her in, that's so great! 5 months only, take a look at those paws! Our golden is 96 lbs.! Congrats to Sierra and Tristan!

Scott, I too would honestly like to say how wonderful it is to see someone taking in a helpless animal in need. VERY sweet, and she is gorgeous, as is Tristan! I bet they look so cute on walks together! Congrats on the Lovely doggy LV accessories too!

You are such a dear, and thats an awesome dog collar! :tup:

I recently adopted a stray cat too, against everyone's advice because I just couldn't stand seeing her wander around my BF's apartment looking hungry and sad. :heart:

Both of your dogs are gorgeous! I love sharpeis and have a lab myself but this mix really looks nice! It's hearthbreaking what happened to Sierra before but I'm glad she found a nice home with you. And you even got here LV!? This dog must be in heaven :tup: