Side Straps on Zoe - Curling on Bottom and Sticking Out

If you look on the Coach website and click on the individual colors some of the Zoe's in the pics are curling on the bottom of the straps. I didn't notice it until you posted this thread. It would really bother me too if it was my bag.

If you look on the Coach website and click on the individual colors some of the Zoe's in the pics are curling on the bottom of the straps. I didn't notice it until you posted this thread. It would really bother me too if it was my bag.

You're right - some of the Zoe's on the Coach site do that too. It still bothers me though. I think it looks awful.

After reading this post I went take a look at my Zoe and sure enough it was doing it to. I called coach and the SA said its shoudent be like that. She said to take it in and they wii send it for repair.

Hmmm, I see what you mean, though I thought it would be much worse. That little bit wouldn't bother me. I did notice some of the Zoe's on the Coach website look like that though.

I noticed that a lot of the bags do that. That was happening to my Camel Lily. When I see them starting to curl upwards, I just lay her face down for a while and they go flat again.

no problems here on my sig zoe.. But then again I have a large purseket in mine so when I set it down the straps don't touch the ground the bag stand up like new. If it did your bag really looks fine to me I don't see it as a travisty as some do.

You know what, Inch37, that's probably why my Zoe straps never really curl. I put my Cherry Handbag Organizer inside and it gives the bag structure and shape and the Zoe stands up nicely so the straps never press down on the flat surfaces it rests upon.

It is enlightening to know that my bag organizer provides structure as well as preventing the side straps on my Zoe to curl! :yahoo:

it seems to come with wear (i carry the black most, then brown and i havent carried the bronze or fawn)... i suppose it would be more apparent on the large and xl because there is more strap to curl up... it has never bothered me and i don't see it as a defect of the bag :shrugs: i just see it as a part of the natural aging of the bag much like the increasing slouch of many bags or the crinkling of an unstructured patent bag... but if it bothers you, take it in

3755537576_96370425e0.jpg

it seems to come with wear (i carry the black most, then brown and i havent carried the bronze or fawn)... i suppose it would be more apparent on the large and xl because there is more strap to curl up... it has never bothered me and i don't see it as a defect of the bag :shrugs: i just see it as a part of the natural aging of the bag much like the increasing slouch of many bags or the crinkling of an unstructured patent bag... but if it bothers you, take it in
As I was reading this thread I was confused about what the problem was until I saw the pictures, then I just seen the leather curl upwards a little, I wouldn't think that was a problem, either. It just wouldn't bother me.

I used my khaki/mahogany for 2 months straight and mine is curled a bit too, I just got the leather black so I havent used it but 2 days.....but I agree with johnniegirl, I dont see it as a defect either, simply aging from use of the bag and in my opinion doesnt look bad at all :shrugs:

Hope you get the issue worked out though :smile:

3755537576_96370425e0.jpg

Johnnie, is your patent editorial zoe the only one that comes with the outside zipper?