Showing off my new CL's...and I have a question

Thanks all for your comments and suggestions...HubbaWubba thanks for the link, seeing the shoes in white made me change my mind, they look awesome!! I'm thinking of going with a pair of platform round toe pumps, but I've only seen them in patent black, so I don't know if they even come in regular leather....Just rambling...anyway, here's a pic I finally took of my two dear CL's together...I love them so much they're on my desktop (sick I know...but no, I'm not kidding)

Attachments

• DSC00824.jpg
    DSC00824.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 46
I love my open toe prive pumps-but I live in CA and can wear them all year round, so if weather makes a difference, you may want to get closed toe. They are comfy up to a certain point, I went out with them to the club, and they were hurting after about 3 hours of constant standing.

Thanks all for the comments and suggestion...I actually already purchased my next pair...They are eel skin pumps in a smoke/light gray color...TDF...I will post pics as soon as I get my lazy bum of this computer long enough to do so :P

Thanks all for the comments and suggestion...I actually already purchased my next pair...They are eel skin pumps in a smoke/light gray color...TDF...I will post pics as soon as I get my lazy bum of this computer long enough to do so :P

I'd love to see the pics of your latest purchase. CLs are so hot and addictive! :drool: I just bought two in the time span of 5 days. Luckily I got my second pair with a discount, but still, my bank account is hurting. :nuts: