Showing off my Coach puppies...

Kate - I went and ordered it today!!! I am super excited about finally getting it. Then we will be twins with the leather and the charm keyfobs. Thanks for the heads up. My SA was so suprised that I knew about it.

Love the PUPPIES!!!!

Love your key rings!!! I am sorry to ask, but I went to the Coach website, and didn't see a pet key fob....I really want the one you have with the fire hydrant, bone etc etc. I have 3 furry children, and that would be a nice reminder of them. THANKS!!!

Thanks everyone!

astielectra: The item number is 92114 - they don't have them on the web site - yet anyway. The store said they just got them in this week.

eosgurl: Yeay! I remember how disapointed I was when I thought I missed out on the leather one - so glad you got it and found a replacement for your leather one.

Bethie: I saw him! I try not to get too silly with the Jack Russel motif - OK I have a JRT mail box - so I've been able to resist. It's probably good it's not currently available and good I don't go on ebay much.

I did buy a JRT keyfob with a blue signature coat last November off ebay - it didn't seem as nice as the red one that I have - I contacted Coach it turned out to be fake....so I reported the seller etc. (Coach wanted to know who I bought it from!)

I still have my PCE card so I may go to "the other Coach" store tomorrow to see if they have the cell charm.... which if you don't know is a paw - I agree hirmaliv - looks like brass knuckels! :roflmfao:

Here are my Coach puppies. I was SOOOO excited last night to see the "Pet Key Fob"

I've never wanted a cell phone charm but now I understand that there's a pet one to match the key fob - I'm off in search.....

For the leader of the pack...see the avatar.

Kate, your pup is so cute! Is he/she a jack russel (sp?)?