Show your VCA arm party!

View attachment 3623333
5 motif yellow gold and 5 motif MOP yellow gold bracelets
A few recent pics I had saved on my phone, just wanted to share ❤️
Finally I found the thread that I should be asking my questions. All of you who are stacking their alhambra bracelets, are there any issues with scratches etc. I am thinking of getting a chalcedony 5 motif and stack with tennis or love. Would love your feedback. Thank you.

Finally I found the thread that I should be asking my questions. All of you who are stacking their alhambra bracelets, are there any issues with scratches etc. I am thinking of getting a chalcedony 5 motif and stack with tennis or love. Would love your feedback. Thank you.

I wear Cartier love with my 5 motif onyx YG quite a lot. My love looks pretty worn, but the VCA still looks really good. The stones may need a wipe to look shiny, but otherwise super low maintenance. I'm not sure how Chaledony will wear, it looks more delicate? I have chalcedony as part of magic earrings and necklace, but I don't wear that as much (more statement pieces than everyday).

I also have a friend who wears her onyx 5 motif and love bracelets 24/7 (even rock climbing!), and they look great.

I wear Cartier love with my 5 motif onyx YG quite a lot. My love looks pretty worn, but the VCA still looks really good. The stones may need a wipe to look shiny, but otherwise super low maintenance. I'm not sure how Chaledony will wear, it looks more delicate? I have chalcedony as part of magic earrings and necklace, but I don't wear that as much (more statement pieces than everyday).

I also have a friend who wears her onyx 5 motif and love bracelets 24/7 (even rock climbing!), and they look great.
This was extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

I was told chalcedony was one of the harder stones and I never had issues stacking with another 5-motif or my Love bracelet.