Show your VCA arm party!

What's your wrist size? I have the same dilemma whether to shorten the bracelet for proper fit or leave it to lengthen my necklace. Would love to hear your idea. Thanks

I'm a size 16 in Cartier so I guess 15-16cm ?? It's been a pain getting the bracelet on and off on the tighter links so I'm very tempted to shorten atm!!! [emoji25]

I'm a size 16 in Cartier so I guess 15-16cm ?? It's been a pain getting the bracelet on and off on the tighter links so I'm very tempted to shorten atm!!! [emoji25]

I always have my 5 motifs shortened. They are all 19cm so I always have 2cm taken off so the total length is 17cm. 5 motif MOP stack for date night. [emoji16]IMG_1499966610.105184.jpg

Beautiful and I'm especially loving your Cartier rainbow stones love. I have been debating getting this or a four diamond over the plain love. How have you felt about this bracelet and did you ever debate between this and a diamond one?
I have a yg with 4 diamonds as well in size 18. This rainbow is size 19 and is looser but stacks better with a large perlee (medium didnt fit). I wear this rainbow way more than the diamond since it's the old screw system and more secure. The 4 diamond is new system and i need to tighten it every so often. I do plan to sell my size 18 4 diamond and get in size 19 to stack. So I love both and would recommend either. :smile: