*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

After spending years lusting over the DBTY necklace, I finally get to join the club! I have read through this entire thread, which was so helpful - so, thanks to everyone for posting and providing information. Here is my new-to-me SS DBTY necklace, with a 0.05 diamond. It is layered with my new-to-me SS T Smile necklace. Both arrived today; and both were purchased from Poshmark. One day I hope to add a rose gold DBTY necklace to my jewellery box, but even if I don’t, I’m so happy with my purchases. They were both in pristine condition (especially the DBTY) and being sold for great prices. Yay! Can’t wait to pair these with different work outfits in the new year.

62F4CF13-004A-4DEF-8F3A-BAFD4E732254.jpeg

View attachment 5697152
I am trying to find this version of the DBTY necklace in platinum. Please post mod shots if you own it, thanks!
Ohhh...I had this years ago. I sold it when I decided to upgrade my engagement ring ( it was quite painful to do, ugh). I just looked thru my phone, but the only pic i can find of it is a collection pic of all my dbty. But I can says it's really beautiful and sparkly, I enjoyed and wore it quite often.

Reactions: QueenLa
One more dbty joins my collection today... the small but mighty pear!

07CCB99C-4D10-4072-9BFA-F594980252C9.jpeg

Bottom-right corner shows 0.7 rg round dbty (looks quite yellow after a few years), next to the 0.7 yg pear, and at the bottom is a 0.8 platinum round.

66CCBF98-BB9F-4A5B-80C0-C8313B7CF65D.jpeg
Layering them all just for a photo, but it doesn't look as crazy as I thought! Still I prefer not to layer, simple is good.

The round is clearly brighter with more sparkles, but I do love the pear’s teardrop shape and how it smoothly centers itself. Most of all, I love how lowset Tiffany’s dbtys are. It lies flat and is just so easy to wear!

View attachment 5710593

Bottom-right corner shows 0.7 rg round dbty (looks quite yellow after a few years), next to the 0.7 yg pear, and at the bottom is a 0.8 platinum round.

View attachment 5710594
Layering them all just for a photo, but it doesn't look as crazy as I thought! Still I prefer not to layer, simple is good.

The round is clearly brighter with more sparkles, but I do love the pear’s teardrop shape and how it smoothly centers itself. Most of all, I love how lowset Tiffany’s dbtys are. It lies flat and is just so easy to wear!
Such a beautiful addition to your collection! Thank you for sharing. Wear it in good health!

Reactions: mave33 and mewt
After spending years lusting over the DBTY necklace, I finally get to join the club! I have read through this entire thread, which was so helpful - so, thanks to everyone for posting and providing information. Here is my new-to-me SS DBTY necklace, with a 0.05 diamond. It is layered with my new-to-me SS T Smile necklace. Both arrived today; and both were purchased from Poshmark. One day I hope to add a rose gold DBTY necklace to my jewellery box, but even if I don’t, I’m so happy with my purchases. They were both in pristine condition (especially the DBTY) and being sold for great prices. Yay! Can’t wait to pair these with different work outfits in the new year.

View attachment 5675667
What a great find and that diamond looks bigger than .05 on you!!!

View attachment 5710593

View attachment 5710594

Is your sprinkle necklace in platinum or sterling silver? Looking to get one myself but trying to decide on the metal color ‍

my husband surprised me today with my first DBTY piece! i’m obsessed with it and wanted to share for those looking for pictures of different sizes. it’s perfect for everyday wear: subtle but really catches your eye. it’s also very comfortable and lightweight, i don’t feel the cutlet at all.
it’s .23ct, H, VVS2, set in platinum

View attachment 5720255

View attachment 5720256

View attachment 5720257

View attachment 5720258
Congrats! I got one last year and love it!!!

Reactions: kj316
my husband surprised me today with my first DBTY piece! i’m obsessed with it and wanted to share for those looking for pictures of different sizes. it’s perfect for everyday wear: subtle but really catches your eye. it’s also very comfortable and lightweight, i don’t feel the cutlet at all.

View attachment 5720255

View attachment 5720256

View attachment 5720257

View attachment 5720258
What a wonderful surprise! This looks gorgeous on you!

View attachment 5720255

View attachment 5720256

View attachment 5720257

View attachment 5720258
So beautiful!! I am always shocked by how much bigger the stones look!

Reactions: shillinggirl88