Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Hi, I'm looking for some help choosing between the Return to Tiffany mini double heart tag necklace, or the Alphabet disc charm pendant in the small size, both in yellow gold. I'm looking for something that's more everyday. I guess my concern is whether the mini double heart tag reads a bit "young" -- I'm in my early 30s so I know I'm not old or anything but even when I was younger tended to hesitate with heart shaped pieces. The double mini heart tag looks like it adds a touch of charm and is just about the right size (not sure how it compares to the alphabet disc charm -- wish there was a Tiffany's around me to try on!!!!)

Which would you pick??

Hi, I'm looking for some help choosing between the Return to Tiffany mini double heart tag necklace, or the Alphabet disc charm pendant in the small size, both in yellow gold. I'm looking for something that's more everyday. I guess my concern is whether the mini double heart tag reads a bit "young" -- I'm in my early 30s so I know I'm not old or anything but even when I was younger tended to hesitate with heart shaped pieces. The double mini heart tag looks like it adds a touch of charm and is just about the right size (not sure how it compares to the alphabet disc charm -- wish there was a Tiffany's around me to try on!!!!)

Which would you pick??

I would go with the return to tiffany's double mini heart charm i am 32 and i have the return to tiffany's heart with the key i don't think it is age thing it a classy and classic piece especially if you are getting it in yellow gold

My husband surprised me with the Soleste wedding band for my birthday. I had never seen it before, it's so pretty. I love the way the stones are set. I was hoping to get the wallet, the ring really was a total surprise!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394886557.657255.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394886577.580261.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394886592.342571.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1394886628.181210.jpg