Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

I inherited those pieces from my grandma. I was wondering to sell them. How much do you think I could ask for them? Necklace and 1 pendant are in gold 18k and the second pendant is platinum. Tia.
Preowned jewellery is tough, it’a not easy to get a decent price for pieces like yours.

Is there any proof of purchase, packaging etc? If so I’d say $500 USD max for everything if you look for a quick sale. The current retail price is heavily marked up, can’t really use that as a base.

Reactions: Laurel.H
I inherited those pieces from my grandma. I was wondering to sell them. How much do you think I could ask for them? Necklace and 1 pendant are in gold 18k and the second pendant is platinum. Tia.
Just my opinion. You should hold on to them since they are heirlooms. If you don’t want to wear them, you could keep them to pass down to the next generation.

Obviously I have personal reasons but since the most of you are curious to know it; I am going to buy a house soon and I just need some money, the jewellery is beautiful but having it won't help to pay an extraordinary high mortgage these days.

Preowned jewellery is tough, it’a not easy to get a decent price for pieces like yours.

Is there any proof of purchase, packaging etc? If so I’d say $500 USD max for everything if you look for a quick sale. The current retail price is heavily marked up, can’t really use that as a base.

I don't have any proof but they are hallmarked and I can make the authenticated. I thought they value is much more after all this platinum, diamonds and 18k gold and not the silver sterling from the basic Tiffany's collection.

my husband just bought me a tiffany smile pendant with diamonds. I'm just wondering if the end part is normal, looks like it's been engraved with something. Does anyone have the same necklace to see if they have the same and if it's normal? Thanks alot!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-17 at 11.22.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-17 at 11.22.55.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 105
my husband just bought me a tiffany smile pendant with diamonds. I'm just wondering if the end part is normal, looks like it's been engraved with something. Does anyone have the same necklace to see if they have the same and if it's normal? Thanks alot!
I purchased the Smile necklace in the small size directly from Tiffany & Co. quite a few years back and this is how the clasp looks on mine. It says Tiffany & Co. on one side of the longer part of the clasp and AU750 on the other side. I just looked on the T & Co website and it still looks the same. On the back side of the "smile" part it says: Tiffany & Co. AU750 Belgium.

Smile-Necklace.jpg

I purchased the Smile necklace in the small size directly from Tiffany & Co. quite a few years back and this is how the clasp looks on mine. It says Tiffany & Co. on one side of the longer part of the clasp and AU750 on the other side. I just looked on the T & Co website and it still looks the same. On the back side of the "smile" part it says: Tiffany & Co. AU750 Belgium.

Smile-Necklace.jpg

Mine is the mini, so the clasp is a bit different :sad: I looked at the website, but couldn't really tell if it was normal or not..

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 16.34.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 16.34.00.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 87
  • tiff smile mini.png
    tiff smile mini.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 87
I believe thats the makers mark/hallmark for Tiffany, my DBTY came with that mark on top of the usual Tiffany stamping on the clasp (I think this might mean it came from the UK as well?). I never bothered to exchange it for something else

Hopefully someone else can confirm if normal or not

1000019388.jpg

My three pieces, both bracelets were bought pre-loved on eBay and the charm was gifted to me recently. I actually wear the charm clipped to non-branded silver chain necklace.

The bracelets confuse me. The top bracelet, my more recent purchase, the links are about 10mm, while the heart clasp bracelet (my first) are closer to 14mm. I hadn't realized the variation in the sizing and surely thought at least one of them was fake because of it.

I do prefer the larger link size of the heart clasp bracelet, but know nothing about it at all. I was hoping to post it here and find more information about it (name, what year it was released, etc).

I contacted T&Co. about the piece and the sizes and they said it was a retired style, and all of the current bracelets are approximately 10mm. I plan on getting the matching choker necklace with the heart clasp, but all the listings I see, the links are smaller and closer to 10mm so they don't quite match the bracelet I already own.

I have the mini T smile in gold, purchased in the UK. Mine has the extra UK fineness markings, but it’s stamped on the tag bit of the chain where is says Tiffany&Co. My chain is the same as yours with the oblong/rectangular bit hanging off the end. Depending on where you live or where the item was purchased, it could be fineness markings of that specific country that you’re seeing on the oblong/rectangular chain bit.