Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

I love your YG hardware bracelet!! Is it comfortable to wear? Does it leave marks on your wrist from the links? I’m thinking about adding it to my collection :smile:
Thank you very much! I love my headwear bracelet. It is comfortable and easy to wear. I find I wear it more often than my bangles. If I have a long sleeve on and the bracelet gets caught in the sleeve, I get the the marks on my wrist. But I don’t mind it.
In fact, I would like to get a large one, so it could be worn on its own as a statement piece.
I highly recommend! Let us know what you decide.

Reactions: mave33
I recently saw that the Return to Tiffany collection is back in trend! So I dug up my two pendants that I got for my 21st almost 10 years ago (the two pendants are discontinued), and bought this rose gold beaded bracelet to add to the collection this week! Now my Y2K revival collection is complete! :yucky:

It's nice that even though these items are acquired a decade apart, the rose gold tone of the bracelet still matches the pendants perfectly.

PS: About the blue boxes, when I got the pendants they were in the black velvet boxes. But they've since changed to blue boxes for gold/platinum jewellery since the start of this year - so I've been asking my SA for extra blue boxes (one purchase at a time, discreetly), so I can change all of the black velvet ones to the blue ones, one at a time. I loooove these boxes so much more than the black ones!

View attachment 5525408
Is the beaded bracelet comfortable to sleep in? And strong enough for everyday wear? I want the yellow gold version to go with a Cartier xs d’amour bracelet, but I don’t want to take it off unless I have to!

I recently saw that the Return to Tiffany collection is back in trend! So I dug up my two pendants that I got for my 21st almost 10 years ago (the two pendants are discontinued), and bought this rose gold beaded bracelet to add to the collection this week! Now my Y2K revival collection is complete! :yucky:

It's nice that even though these items are acquired a decade apart, the rose gold tone of the bracelet still matches the pendants perfectly.

PS: About the blue boxes, when I got the pendants they were in the black velvet boxes. But they've since changed to blue boxes for gold/platinum jewellery since the start of this year - so I've been asking my SA for extra blue boxes (one purchase at a time, discreetly), so I can change all of the black velvet ones to the blue ones, one at a time. I loooove these boxes so much more than the black ones!

View attachment 5525408
Yay, return to Tiffany squad rise up!!

Reactions: darkangel07760