Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Total impulse buy today. Never bought earrings over $5 before and haven't worn any since I was about 10 years old. I've recently been feeling that now that I'm a 30 year old woman, I should own and wear a nice pair of diamond earrings. Presenting my new purchase: Tiffany Circlet Diamond Earrings ('regular" size, not mini):

Attached Files:

2. What an amazing 'impulse buy', hahah! They look gorgeous on you. Well done.

3. gorgeous! what a great first pair of earrings :smile:

4. They look fabulous!

5. Love that bracelet. Any pics of it on? :graucho:

6. I just bought the Tiffany Script Notes narrow band ring in Sterling Silver and wore it for an hour and it turned my finger black! I have never had this reaction to any of Tiffany's Sterling Silver and I have worn 7+ different Sterling Silver rings from Tiffany. I find this very very strange. I guess I have to return it :sad: Does anyone know why this is happening with only this specific ring?

7. Yes actually :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367242594.122045.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367242627.309760.jpg

8. #4765 Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    Here are some pics of my bracelets stacked. I hope it's helpful for you :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Hi there :smile: Yes, I am a rider. I have two horses named Sky and Tuff and they are my babies!
    Here's Tuff:
    [​IMG]

Me and Tuff on his first ride:
    [​IMG]

Sky watching over Tuff when he was a baby:
    [​IMG]

10. they're beautiful! omg tuff as a baby is soooo cute!

11. Hi, I've actually post this earlier in the chit chat thread but seems like i couldn't get any help there.
    I repost here and hope anyone can shed a light here.

I bought a YG mini heart key pendant. I notice that the norm Tiffany stamped on my key is "Tiffany & co. Italy".
    When I look at another RG mini heart key pendant, the words stamped on it are "Tiffany & co." only.

I asked the SA about this but she was not able to answer too.
    Is that normal that all YG mini heart key pendant are stamped with "Tiffany & co. Italy" instead of "Tiffany & co." only?

Anyone can help?

Thanks.

12. Your photos bring back memories! Boy, are your horses sweet!