Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The lock ring looks so good on you! I'm going to Tiffany tomorrow to try and exchange the Rubedo ring, and I don't know if I want the Somerset ring in yellow gold or the lock ring in yellow gold. I already have the Somerset ring in sterling silver and I am in love with it but the lock ring looks beautiful as well. What do you think I should do!?

2. Do you mind posting a modeling pic of the 10mm bead bracelet stacked with the mini 4mm heart tag bead bracelet? I have the mini bead bracelet and am debating getting either the 10mm bead bracelet without any charms or the 8mm bead bracelet with heart tag. I like the 10mm but am worried it might be to large looking in my small wrist.

3. Are you a rider? (I showed quarter horses in my teens.) Your bracelet suggests that you might have a similar passion????

4. Recently added this Aegean bracelet.

Attached Files:

5. love it!:woohoo:

6. Thanks! They are both so pretty in yellow gold. I favor the lock ring over the Somerset. I think the diamonds add something special. A little touch of bling! :smile:

7. irenesmile,
    Sorry your experience was so bad. How did the bracelet look on you, I would love to see a picture. I am sure they will be happy to send off for a new one if they don't have anymore in stock. That was wrong that she did not tell you about the display. Normally they clean the display jewelry to shine it up, therefore she would have seen the scratches.

8. Getting my first Tiffany piece in a month's time, so excited :woot:

9. That's so exciting! :smile: What are you going to get?!

10. Nothing extravagant, but I think I'm in love with this wee beauty :P
    s13.postimg.org/etb67vnkz/Tiffany_Tanzanite.jpg
    Mind you I've yet to see it in real life so my mind might change yet...

Can't get the picture to show :sad:

11. The pics of the bracelet on me are on page 315! :smile: I called and asked if they had the bracelet, and of course they said that they're out of stock... so, I was right when I imagined that they had sold me the one on display, ugh! (Cause I had just bought it yesterday). I am really dissapointed with the sales person who sold me that bracelet. They told me they are waiting for more bracelets to arrive, which could take a few weeks, but once they have one they will let me change it.

12. Oh it's gorgeous! I absolutely love that color.

13. :biggrin:
    It's not a colour I'd usually wear but it's beautiful. Counting down the days :P

14. I thought of sharing my new Novo wedding band in rose gold with diamonds!!! I love stacking it with my two metro bands! I love the difference in width between the two styles!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367029790.768788.jpg

15. Gorgeous!!!!