Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

Here's my collection :smile: Sorry for the awful camera phone pics.
Charm bracelet:

Round RTT disc earrings and 10mm bead bracelet:

Elsa Peretti 18k gold open heart necklace and 1837 lock mini beads bracelet:

RTT mini beads enamel heart bracelet and Paloma Picasso hearts cross necklace:

Paloma Picasso zigzag and crown of hearts rings:

Entire collection:
Are you a rider? (I showed quarter horses in my teens.) Your bracelet suggests that you might have a similar passion????

The lock ring looks so good on you! I'm going to Tiffany tomorrow to try and exchange the Rubedo ring, and I don't know if I want the Somerset ring in yellow gold or the lock ring in yellow gold. I already have the Somerset ring in sterling silver and I am in love with it but the lock ring looks beautiful as well. What do you think I should do!?

Thanks! They are both so pretty in yellow gold. I favor the lock ring over the Somerset. I think the diamonds add something special. A little touch of bling! :smile:

So, today I finally bought the tiffany bracelet: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=30157524

I tried the bracelet on and, when I told the assistant that I was going to buy it, she told me about how the bracelet looks good with another bracelet it was together with on display, as if to try to get me to buy something else. I really did not like that. Then, the assistant dissapeared for a bit and I suddenly realized that my bracelet wasn't on display with the other bracelet. It turns out she had sold me the one that was on display and that I had tried on, without telling me. And now that I'm home, I see that the silver heart, on the side that doesn't say "return to tiffany", is really scratched. I just have to ask myself... Why?

It's the second time that they sell me something on display, but the other time the assistant let me know that they didn't have any left, let me know that the one on display was the only one left, let me decide if I wanted to buy the one on display, and let me check the jewelry thoroughly before deciding that I wanted to buy it. This time, I didn't have that opportunity. I just felt like I needed to get this out and explain my disappointment, whether I'm overexaggerating or not, don't know. But I think from now on I'm going to start shopping less and making better decisions...

irenesmile,
Sorry your experience was so bad. How did the bracelet look on you, I would love to see a picture. I am sure they will be happy to send off for a new one if they don't have anymore in stock. That was wrong that she did not tell you about the display. Normally they clean the display jewelry to shine it up, therefore she would have seen the scratches.

irenesmile,
Sorry your experience was so bad. How did the bracelet look on you, I would love to see a picture. I am sure they will be happy to send off for a new one if they don't have anymore in stock. That was wrong that she did not tell you about the display. Normally they clean the display jewelry to shine it up, therefore she would have seen the scratches.
The pics of the bracelet on me are on page 315! :smile: I called and asked if they had the bracelet, and of course they said that they're out of stock... so, I was right when I imagined that they had sold me the one on display, ugh! (Cause I had just bought it yesterday). I am really dissapointed with the sales person who sold me that bracelet. They told me they are waiting for more bracelets to arrive, which could take a few weeks, but once they have one they will let me change it.