Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Your set is beautiful! Love ur e ring!

2. What size carat is your ring??

3. Thank you!!!

Thank you sweetie!!!

Hi, my ering is a 2.51 carat cushion cut from T&Co and just and FYI my finger size is a 9.

4. Gorgy. Ive seen the necklace
    Purply kind of color

5. Looks divine!!! What a dream set you have!

6. Thank you very much! I love your set, it really is perfection!!!

7. You can always go back to any Tiffany store and get it exchange. It happened to me before although not the display one. My dh bought as a gift for me and only gave it to me 2 weeks later. I was about to wear it for the first time a week later and noticed a tiny chip on the pendant and I went to a different Tiffany store to exchange it on the weekend, by that time it had been more than 3 weeks since purchased. And it was fine to do so as long as not worn. The SA even told me if I was not happy with any stocks they had, she could order one for me. I walked out as a happy customer.

8. I got this Tiffany tsavorite necklace for Christmas of 2011. I'm a green girl!

Attached Files:

9. Lovely! I love green too :smile:

10. Got a little blue package yesterday.... (After Tiffany's lost it for half
    The month!)

11. Congrats!!!

What's in there? ;)

12. Hi, I was wondering if anyone has an olive branch ring and is willing to take a picture of it. Im contemplating getting it but im just not 100% convinced. thank you so much. :smile:

13. My very first Tiffanys from my bf on our 5th Valentine's Day together. :smile:

I'd love the matching necklace too though! ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1367176847.842582.jpg