rtt earings
infinity bracelet
wedding band platinium with 3 diamond
haert tag rtt necklace
tiffany daisy key pendant
tiffany oval key
lock wide ring with diamond

any suggestions ??

I would pick something in the Diamond by the Yard Collection.

Butterfly pendant/necklace in Rose Gold to match the Butterfly earrings:

DSC06150.jpg

DSC06151.jpg

DSC06152.jpg

Great collection!

Hi sorry if this is a bit off topic but i cant start a new thread yet. I am trying to buy a tiffany necklace & pendant for my girlfriend but have no clue how to pick.

I was just going to buy a sterling silver necklace+pendant as they look nice and priced reasonable but my lady coworker said silvers all fade overtime and I should go for 18k gold. I dont mind paying more if it will last. Here are my questions

1) You have regular gold, rose gold, & white gold, will they ALL not fade over time? or only the regular gold will not fade

2) Most of the necklace + pendant just says "on a 16inch chain" does it mean the chain is also made from 18k gold and will not fade too?

3) What are the difference between a $400 vs $1000 gold necklace+pendant? they all look the same to me.

This stuff is so confusing, i am tempted just to bring her to the store and let her pick, but that kind ruins the surprise.

Thank you

A. I prefer gold over silver for the following reasons:
1) Silver tarnishes. You have to polish them every so often to keep its shine and luster.
2) Gold is, undoubtedly, prettier and is more lasting and durable.

B. It depends on the material. If the pendant is made of gold, then the chain also is made of 18k gold. Same goes with silver.

C. My significant other wanted to surprise me with a Tiffany silver jewelry, but I appreciated the fact that I got to choose the one that I wanted. There are some items that I do not want, so I was more than glad not to receive them and get what I really want. But then again, that's just me...

Perhaps you can drop some hints, or better yet, ask her friends for help so you would know what she wants. :smile: