Show your Discontinued Hermes bags

Finally this is the bleu de galice sac oxer bag which is great travel bag. I love that it can be carried 3 different ways which makes it so versatile.
View attachment 4918346 Not sure if this would qualify as discontinued since the herbag is still around but since vibrato has been discontinued, I might as well add it too. I really love vibrato since it is so different and I still can’t imagine how hard it must have been to create this leather. I love this bag in particular because of the vibrato/barenia combination.
View attachment 4918347
I think that rounds up my discontinued bag collection. This thread has inspired me to take them out more often and use them!

The sac oxer is interestin, its the first time I’m seeing it. It looks like a TB and Lindy together.

Reactions: jp824
My Constance 23 Rouge H Box.
The discontinued 23 size is not too bulky and although the strap is not as long as how they make it now, length is perfect as a shoulder bag. :smile:View attachment 5034916
She's so beautiful! how strange that they discontinued the 23 but they do a 24?
1cm is neither here nor there to my mind :confused1:
Much prefer the old Rouge H it seems richer and less brown IMHO

She's so beautiful! how strange that they discontinued the 23 but they do a 24?
1cm is neither here nor there to my mind :confused1:
Much prefer the old Rouge H it seems richer and less brown IMHO
My sentiments exactly on the size and colour! I also have a C23 and C24 - I like how the C23 has an external back pocket. They also used to produce a C25 back in those days - not a Constance elan but just a normal C look in 25. I love this too as it has external back pocket. I am now on a hunt for a vintage Rouge H bag because I prefer the shade then, less brown undertone. Was told that H does not have exact formula for their colours and so they could vary in different years of production (apart from different saturation by different leather).

My sentiments exactly on the size and colour! I also have a C23 and C24 - I like how the C23 has an external back pocket. They also used to produce a C25 back in those days - not a Constance elan but just a normal C look in 25. I love this too as it has external back pocket. I am now on a hunt for a vintage Rouge H bag because I prefer the shade then, less brown undertone. Was told that H does not have exact formula for their colours and so they could vary in different years of production (apart from different saturation by different leather).
yes! the external back pocket to my mind (as a largely city-dweller) is so handy!
I would use my Jypsiere every day on my commute if it had a back pocket..its a bit of a must-have in the modern world for an everyday shoulder or x-body bag as you can grab your phone, keys, travel card without faffing around opening and closing your bag

Reactions: LouiseCPH