Show us your winter boots!

l_4c501d6303c1e5e4eb425ee84c70616e.jpg
Here are a picture of my winter boots..not at all flat, but here they are.
Im actually still debating on if I should keep them. Can you believe it? Winter is almost over and I havent even worn them.

LOVE these...definitely keep them! :drool:

I am a boot a-holick...and I live in Phoenix az...
These ones I bought this year and are priced in your range...

These are vintage 9 west that are very similar to a frye looking boot. If you find a good deal you can get them cheap. I paid $30 for these and it has been the best $30 I have spent. I love these!!

Kors Domino suede slouch boots. If you can find them on sale you can get them for under $200. Smartbargains has them in black saddle and chocolate right now for $199, but I got mine during a boot sale from them for $159.

Some guess saddle leather boots I bought on ebay for less then $100

Boots are soo fun!!!
I hope this helps with styles you may be looking for.

I am a boot a-holick...and I live in Phoenix az...
These ones I bought this year and are priced in your range...

These are vintage 9 west that are very similar to a frye looking boot. If you find a good deal you can get them cheap. I paid $30 for these and it has been the best $30 I have spent. I love these!!

Kors Domino suede slouch boots. If you can find them on sale you can get them for under $200. Smartbargains has them in black saddle and chocolate right now for $199, but I got mine during a boot sale from them for $159.

Some guess saddle leather boots I bought on ebay for less then $100

Boots are soo fun!!!
I hope this helps with styles you may be looking for.
I love tham ALL!!!:tup:

Here's my winter boots for this year:

86124660_o.jpg

86125025_o.jpg

CL Madison boots in brown suede - I had to get the soles changed as the original ones are so slippery. Don't know yet can I even walk in them when it gets really icey :graucho: But I looove them :love: